Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Bodypower 2009 Amateur MMA Competition - NEC Sunday 10th May! Register Now!

Default Bodypower 2009 Amateur MMA Competition - NEC Sunday 10th May! Register Now!

Bodypower 2009 Amateur MMA Competition - NEC Sunday 10th May!

The Bodypower show will be hosting the first annual Bodypower 2009 amateur MMA Championships. The event will be taking place on Sunday 10th May & will be open to all amateur MMA athletes in a number of different weight categories. The event will be ideal opportunity to give first timers -novice fighters valuable early stage MMA experience in a competitive cage environment. The competition will be refereed by UFC referee Marc Goddard who will bring a wealth of experience to the event. For full competition details,entry forms & show tickets, please go to www.utcuk.com and click onto the Bodypower competition link. Places are limited, so get registering today in order not to miss out on a great day out & maybe bring back a trophy too !

ttt for what should be a great day

Good luck to Scott Taylor who is representing Gods of War on this event. Best of luck buddy!

Quote Originally Posted by Martial Arts kitten View Post
    Good luck to Scott Taylor who is representing Gods of War on this event. Best of luck buddy!
    Good luck Scott from all the team.
    Valhalla!

Are you still taking applications for this event as I have a fighter who is interested in competing?

Simon McGovern.
    Sponsored By www.faixarua.net

Quote Originally Posted by simonjkd View Post
    Are you still taking applications for this event as I have a fighter who is interested in competing?

Simon McGovern.
    They are, you can just sign up through the UTC website

Does anybody have any idea what the deal is with corner men for this event. I am guessing i can have one corner man. I am entered and have emailed them twice now but had no relply.

I'm the same mate. Haven't had any replies to my e-mails. Some info would be nice.

Can't find a link to click??? The banner that says 'sign up now' isn't a link. Can't see the forms on the the Bodypower site. Is the competition full now?

No worries, found it now!