Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Bodypower 2009 Amateur MMA Competition - NEC Sunday 10th May! Register Now!

did you guys get a reply to your questions? i found the best way of getting hold of them was asking through the UTC forum as they've got a few threads about it on there

Phoned them and they said e-mails with all the details would be sent out today.

I am not going to be able to do this now . Found it really hard to get hold of anyone about this and couldn't get any info on cornermen so not even arranged one for myself yet. Turns out you have to pay for your cornerman to come in (20 ticket) which in my mind seems silly (maybe this is normal but i have only ever done the uk mma league events and my cornerman never had to pay). I am out of work right now and seen as it would be a training partner cornering for me i simply cant afford to pay the ticket price on top of my already paid 10 entry and fuel money for the 3 hour round trip. Shame cos i was really looking forward to this. NExt time i guess.
    Last edited by simpy; 07-05-2009 at 12:23 PM.

Was down to compete at this, but was told I was too experienced. Ah well. MMA League instead this month, I guess. Good luck to anyone who is going and competing, and hope the competition goes well!

Take care,

Stalks

simpy, i am doing it without a cornerman as well.

Good luck to ya bro. Cant say i feel up to fighting without a corner. Dont no why just the way i am.

yeah thats fair enough!

I've not sorted out having a cornerman, a few mates i train with are at the show so i'll try n get one of them to do it

Quote Originally Posted by Brett View Post
    I've not sorted out having a cornerman, a few mates i train with are at the show so i'll try n get one of them to do it
    What weight you fighting at? So long as its not 77kg if im there i will corner for you and help you warm up mate

Quote Originally Posted by simpy View Post
    What weight you fighting at? So long as its not 77kg if im there i will corner for you and help you warm up mate
    Unfortunately it is 77kg so if you are there it looks like we'll be competing against each other and to be fair if you saw how bad i was last night at training you'd be pretty happy to get drawn against me