Page 11 of 23 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: CW Thread of the Year 2009; Photoshop anyone?

Don't mind me.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Really couldn't resist

www.elthirteen.com

"Unlucky For Some"
    "Every Fighter Must Have A Label"

lol! they are awesome!
    Dan 'The Outlaw' Hardy
    'ROUGH HOUSE SOLDIER'

www.danhardymma.com

Sponsored by:-

TapouT, Xyience, Earache Records, Fightshop.com, Gumshields.com, Roko, MMA Unlimited.

"into the battles, making cages rattle, there's a pain thats inside us and we're letting it out"

Quote Originally Posted by crooklyn View Post
    You rock! Thanks for staying up late to check us out!
    Cheers, was a pleasure!
    http://www.kendallgrovemma.com/

"You fucked his wife, fucked his fucking wife, you fucking wife fucker, you fucked his fucking wife you wife-fucking cunt, another mans wife? You stupid? You fucking thick you cunt? Fuck another mans wife? You don't do that!"

- Stephen Dillane

Lool im new to this site but you guys have done a great job haha
    man hes gonna be pissed off...xD

Knock him out Hardyy!!!

Don't you think you've stooped a little low for this one? Egging on the online encyclopaedia of MMA morons to trash talk and create photos that deface someone's character? You call yourself a professional? MMA's most major problem right now is the morons on the internet who make stupid comments, i understand you want to be popular but why dont you pick a better crowd, like maybe a live audience, and a better way to deface someone, like winning a fight? don't deface MMA in the process. this is trash.

i happen to be 90% irish, and i have lived in america my whole life. some of us don't have the luctury of choosing where we're born. and I'm truly sorry i never survived a potato famine.

a true martial artist doesnt have to break his opponent down before a fight.

Quote Originally Posted by SelfMadeMachine View Post
    Don't you think you've stooped a little low for this one? Egging on the online encyclopaedia of MMA morons to trash talk and create photos that deface someone's character? You call yourself a professional? MMA's most major problem right now is the morons on the internet who make stupid comments, i understand you want to be popular but why dont you pick a better crowd, like maybe a live audience, and a better way to deface someone, like winning a fight? don't deface MMA in the process. this is trash.

i happen to be 90% irish, and i have lived in america my whole life. some of us don't have the luctury of choosing where we're born. and I'm truly sorry i never survived a potato famine.

a true martial artist doesnt have to break his opponent down before a fight.
    Lool why did you join this site just to go against everything everyone else is doing?

Your the odd 1 out here mate

because most people here are friends, this isnt sherdog, gypsy