Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 13212223

Thread: CW Thread of the Year 2009; Photoshop anyone?

Dont be scared Homie Plastikman's Avatar

Waaa haaay

If you type "Marcus Davis" into google, the 1st option for autocomplete is "Marcus Davis photoshop".

If you search for it, the GT cover is the 1st result.
    "I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me." - Hunter S. Thompson

I think this is def first and the fridge is a close second! but this thread is world famous!

thread of the year and respectfully stickied for the remainder of 2009 in honour of not just a great CW thread, but a GREAT INTERNET thread.
    "The more you sweat in peace, the less you bleed in war"
    GFT

might i add that Dan, and the great photoshoppers of CW have had a major influence on Marcus the fake paddys collapse in the UFC, he's gone awol, i don't think an internet forum has ever had such influence!!
    "The more you sweat in peace, the less you bleed in war"
    GFT

Resident Hippy Mod CraigSt.Clair's Avatar

This is truly a classic
    http://www.facebook.com/craig.st.clair666 ME

"That was how i got my first soapy titwank!
    Listening is cool and shit." BlackdogMMA

Quote Originally Posted by londonpride View Post
    might i add that Dan, and the great photoshoppers of CW have had a major influence on Marcus the fake paddys collapse in the UFC, he's gone awol, i don't think an internet forum has ever had such influence!!
    i think thats a shame, i like davis. End of the day Hardy got inside his head but i dont think it should ruin him

Dont be scared Homie Plastikman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Nimmy View Post
    i think thats a shame, i like davis. End of the day Hardy got inside his head but i dont think it should ruin him
    Unfortunately Davis ruined himself. He allowed himself get too wrapped up in the hardy fight, and by his own admission he over looked Saunders. Shame really.
    "I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me." - Hunter S. Thompson

Definately the most famous thread this forum has ever produced.

Truely fine work!
    My website now has a new domain, check it out - www.modernviolentgentlemen.com

I'm with you there KidKimura! Post of the year!! NO WAY!! Post of the decade more like!!

www.DemonFighwear.com
    www.CageView.com