Thread: ground and pound online shop

Default ground and pound online shop

Hello

has anyone ordered from www.groundandpound.co.uk they look ok.....

after the thread about cutting edge martial arts!!!!

many thanks

Neil

Quote Originally Posted by nec View Post
    Hello

has anyone ordered from www.groundandpound.co.uk they look ok.....

after the thread about cutting edge martial arts!!!!

many thanks

Neil
    my girlfriend ordered me a rashguard from there, very poor service, didnt get the rashguard after a couple of months after telling us it would be in. evenutally got a refund tho.

IMO there are better shops out there to order from

what were you looking for?

i order from these and i ordered wand fight shorts and on the site they said they had it in stock but when i rang after a month they said they were out of stock the gnp number is the same as sugarrays.co.uk shop and i took 3months to get my payment back ( dont order from them imo)

was looking for a Duvide dG Jumprope, gym boss timer and sweat suite got it all from a website called www.sugarrays.co.uk ordered it on the sat and was here on thursday so happy..

the jump rope is the nuts.....

I ordered the L/S Hayabusa rashguard from them, came in about four days.

TTT for ground and pound being a pile of shite.

Ordered stuff from them, still waiting weeks later. No responses to my emails. Arseholes.

www.martialartshop.co.uk is an excellent website great customer service (don't be put off by the naff webpage)

http://www.supplement-select.co.uk/ also reliable and cheap

Buy from them instead.

www.martialartshop.co.uk i can second that also

www.tatamifightwear.com i orderd me gi monday, i got it today 40 and seems very good.

Quote Originally Posted by Bisky View Post
    [url]
    www.tatamifightwear.com i orderd me gi monday, i got it today 40 and seems very good.
    Do you know if their rashguards are good? Cos they're very attractively priced!

To be honest no, but for the quality of the gi i got for 40 id say they should be ok. Let me know if you get one please.