Thread: Dirty Sanchez

Default Dirty Sanchez

anyone know if it really is fake?

there is an episode in the extras section of the dvd which is basically the sanchez team saying they arent really mates, they didnt know each other before the show, all stunts were set up and heavily supervised all made up by the writers (whereas the show makes it seem like the group of mates just carry out inpromptu pranks/stunts).

i liked DS, when i saw this on the dvd it put me off. but i wasnt sure whether it was true, why would they put something like this on their own dvd? part of me thought it was just a spoof, given that its on their own 'extras dvd section', taking the piss pretending they are fake (in response to criticism they've received).
    but since MTV have recently been revealed for faking most their other shows - bully beatdown, the hills, laguna beach etc, is dirty sanchez the same?

anyone know ?
    "The more you sweat in peace, the less you bleed in war"
    GFT

Did MTV really need to "admit" those other shows are fake? It's pretty obvious from watching them!

I am pretty sure the guys from DS are mates for real, the stuff on the DVD is probably them fucking around.
    http://www.ChrisReesAcademy.com - http://thetattooedchimp.blogspot.co.uk/

They used to skate together and did alot of stuff before MTV... i have a video tape of them before they went mainstream.

For all those who dont know what a video tape is. Use google

If you need a friend, get a dog !
    http://www.PositiveAggression.co.uk/

thats put my mind at rest
    "The more you sweat in peace, the less you bleed in war"
    GFT

Ive seen the DS boys pretending they dont know each other, they were joking, it was also on MTV not so long ago, as they show repeats every week night at 11 after jackass. Pritchard and Dayton get high is well worth a watch as well. If anyone knows of any Dirty Sanchez shows coming up... Just a thought for you promoters, get them down there for the Pritchard v Dayton rematch, and a bit of half time entertainment.

Dainten and pritchard were at AFL saterday night in cardiff so there mates at least

That episode is a spoof, making fun of the other shows!

They all used to skate together and were all sponsered by the same company for years.
    My website now has a new domain, check it out - www.modernviolentgentlemen.com

I met Pritchard and Dainton at Cage Rage and then Dainton came to Angrrrr Management. He is a cool bloke.

As has been said they are all pro skaters who have been mates for years who like bashing fuck out of each other.

Also having seen Pritchard get "I love Dainton" tattooed on his cock I am pretty sure the stunts are not fake.