Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Considering taking up Judo. Wise choice or would you reccomend another style?

Certainly got a few choices then, I would primarily recommend Wolverhampton Judo club with Bill Kelly, but other than that Hardy Spicer Judo Club or walsall university club with Dave elmore are both worth a look

Quote Originally Posted by dirty dick View Post
    Certainly got a few choices then, I would primarily recommend Wolverhampton Judo club with Bill Kelly, but other than that Hardy Spicer Judo Club or walsall university club with Dave elmore are both worth a look
    Sweet. I'll check out the Walsall University one as my friend also reccomended it.

Listen motherfucker,grapple is like triangle.in each corner you have wrestle,judo,brazilian ju jitsu.In middle of triangle is king.RUSSIAN SAMBO.

Quote Originally Posted by Sergei View Post
    Listen motherfucker,grapple is like triangle.in each corner you have wrestle,judo,brazilian ju jitsu.In middle of triangle is king.RUSSIAN SAMBO.
    Please explain more. I've not heard much about Sambo i've just read a couple articles on Wikipedia.

I EXPLAIN MOTHERFUCKER, you go for 50-50 or spider gward you are going to get LEGLOCK!

Sergei fren,

As 1/18 brazilian 1/18 american, and 19/20 dutch.

I tell to you . 50/50 guard beter than sport sambo leglock. no referee to stand up. Give turly clock choke for sure
    Insert whiny message

someone needs to check their maths

you think you can mock me motherfucker? Listen,when you come from where i from you cannot even consider be anything but tough.Listen,i grow up behind iron curtain with only wolf and bear for friend as young boy.me,wolf,bear and my violin for play lonely song in russian forrest with snow on ground.where i from the young have choice.Be eaten by wild animal or learn to fight.Well i not food,i am Sergei and i fight.i fight for food,i fight for warmth and i fight for happiness.As you motherfuckers were making study at university i was making train with Russian Army.
    While you motherfuckers were dancing with sluts in discoteque,Sergei was trying to light fire,play violin and make prayers for children of Chernobyl.Listen motherfuckers while you walk with money in pocket to stinking american hamburger restaurant,Sergei fight his way out of Eastern Block using only heel hook and head butt.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pm4ol...eature=related

You fight Bears? WOAH....

AN Sambo asswell