Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: No Gi Ground-fighting Competition

im absolutly rubbish at grappling and fighting in general for that matter but i love grappling, although iv had no or very little formal grappling training are there any events for complete beginners in the UK in particular Scotland?

Nimmy the guys at the Griphouse run no-gi comps every now and again , give Paul mcVeigh a shout

Quote Originally Posted by Willie-Scott View Post
    Nimmy the guys at the Griphouse run no-gi comps every now and again , give Paul mcVeigh a shout
    would be good to get my arse kicked by some ninjas, its really just to see how good people are at grappling, id go and watch as a spectator if i were free too.

see you in an hour Willie

Quote Originally Posted by Scott View Post
    Dave you really should add faixa ruas comment at the bottom, that was hilarious!
    Scott, it's on my 'To Do' list

Classic quote!!

Quote Originally Posted by Nimmy View Post
    im absolutly rubbish at grappling and fighting in general for that matter but i love grappling, although iv had no or very little formal grappling training are there any events for complete beginners in the UK in particular Scotland?

Nimmy, this event is aimed at white belts (we will be having some categories for experienced fighters if enough enter)

If you are travelling from Scotland and its your first event, I will waive your entry fee for you to put towards travel costs.

You will get a minimum of two fights, three if we have time to run an absolute.
    Last edited by dave coles; 09-05-2009 at 06:41 AM.

Dave Coles = legend!
    http://www.ChrisReesAcademy.com - http://thetattooedchimp.blogspot.co.uk/

awesome that Dave, if you have enough Blues I'll try and enter

Hi Dave

I really appreciate that offer, its a bit far to travel for me tho but its realy appreciated.

il just keep my eyes open for ones up here.

thanks anyway

to the top for this comp.

Been hearing good things about Dave's comps for a while. It's a little far and something always seems to come up stopping me heading over (this one is day after my birthday for example) but would love to bring a team over sometime.

Nathan
    Head Coach at Leicester Shootfighters
    Sponsored by Caged Steel and Empire Fight Shop