Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Attn: creonte i head a rumor

Hybrid View

Default Attn: creonte i head a rumor

Fren, i heard rumor sambo guy named oleg came to your gym. he could not pass guard. and felt back for a leglock. i heard you punched him in the face and called him a pussy.

is this true?

Cause if so. Good job
    Last edited by Duchman; 22-04-2009 at 03:22 PM.
    Insert whiny message

Does it for us **flex** piratebrido's Avatar

Leg lock AFTER you pass guard. Do people have no dignity anymore?

frens the problem right now is mma guys who think is possible for submit jiu jitsu guy becors we not know the leg lock.let me tell something,we know leg lock we know leg lock shit unless put on hard.so pussy mma guy who play with heel hook an never have cranked it for real is scare for damage he might do an is not use for put on hard. my fren,when mma guy he show me heel hook he better crank it becors if he break rules then i gonna break rules. i gonna hit him 3 time cross hook then butt him in his stupid face.
    that what happen to one Serbian guy who come to Rio an try heel hook Creonte!

The best reply to a heel hook attempt is a face bar.

When I go to a ju-jitsu school, I do not go to play guard upside fkng down...you know I am not going to there to talk to Brazilian VIP blackbelt ju-jitsuman and to tell about how fkng beautiful it is in Brazil...No! NO, I am not going for any of those reason to tell you the truth I go just for love of hard train I dont need limited edition Fredson Paixao Atama Mundial kimono or expensive private lessons or even the pictures on the wall of Rickson mounting tomato cans Fk all that ju-jitsuman...I don't not need none of that SH!T alright I just need some good train I have enough problems on my own with my Cambo, my Russian women, my mob occupation and my violin playing...you know So when I do go to ju-jitsuschool man, I just want to drain bottle of Vodka and be myself and kneebar a skinny, flexible guard geek. I don't like to be fked with and bothered by instructor who wants to take my $ I am just a regular Russian you know, who walks into a gym ready for War.. I could give a fck less about those blackbelt Brazilians overthere I have tapped out blackbelts...all different types But I check my ego, unlike most Right now all you need to do is bob your head when you hear the music and see Fedor walk into the Pride ring Because right now all you need is a hard left hand a good heelhook and a bridge You do not need all that other guard sh!t man...it is all propaganda I will just let that Fedor highlight reel play in your mind so you can understand... Sergei

Comrade is fighting back! Epic.

Should've done a Russian accent though.
    http://www.ChrisReesAcademy.com - http://thetattooedchimp.blogspot.co.uk/

Quote Originally Posted by Rob T View Post
    Should've done a Russian accent though.
    Listen motherfucker, I spend six years in god forsaken British isles after little problem in Balkans, I watch all the best TV like darling buds of may and countdown which is why my english is perfick.

Creonte, the gauntlet has been thrown down! Time to step up my fren!
    Pedro Bessa BJJ Bristol. Sweatbox MMA.
    Quote Originally Posted by God of CW View Post
    God likes head kick knock outs.

Quote Originally Posted by Gareth View Post
    Creonte, the gauntlet has been thrown down! Time to step up my fren!
    Please, Creonte doesn't "throw down" he throws guard!