Thread: Looking for MMA clubs

Default Looking for MMA clubs

Hi new to the cage world and want to get started training. Anyone know any clubs near barnsley, doncaster, rotherham?

Thanks

Default MMA Clubs

I am not sure of them all but I know there is Manvers, Billy Glossops in Sheffield, several in Doncaster. Dont know the addresses etc but someone else may.

Our gym is in Dewsbury www.cagedsteelgym.com

Neil Hall - Operations Director
    neil.hall@caged-steel.com
    http://csfc.tv

Default Cheers

Thanks im goin to start on tuesday at manvers fight factory as its easy to get to.

Also while am here, can anyone help with my day to day training. Im running a good couple o miles and eatin well. Doin weights and stuff but nothing seems to be happening.. Anyone got better ideas?

Quote Originally Posted by caged steel View Post
    I am not sure of them all but I know there is Manvers, Billy Glossops in Sheffield, several in Doncaster. Dont know the addresses etc but someone else may.

Our gym is in Dewsbury www.cagedsteelgym.com

i am thinking of cage fighting and i am in bradford so i might drop in sometime

Wot abot ufc clubz... you no newere dat doez ufc?11!?

Quote Originally Posted by Luke View Post
    Wot abot ufc clubz... you no newere dat doez ufc?11!?

i could be intrested in that

Default mma in stirling

Quote Originally Posted by Barnsley_Chop View Post
    Hi new to the cage world and want to get started training. Anyone know any clubs near barnsley, doncaster, rotherham?

Thanks
    hi new 2 this im looking 2 start traing but cant find a club so if any 1 noes of 1 in stirling or nere by can u let me no

Quote Originally Posted by ablivean View Post
    hi new 2 this im looking 2 start traing but cant find a club so if any 1 noes of 1 in stirling or nere by can u let me no
    probably best to ask in one of the scottish forums pal.... not sure if there are any out that way but hopefully someone will be able to help you
    Last edited by Viper; 09-05-2009 at 08:55 AM.
    www.k-starthaiboxing.com

Default New MMA Gym Central London

The MMA Clinic is Central London's Mixed Martial Arts private members Club. It boasts a 30ft Cage,18ft Boxing Ring, 20 assorted punch / kick bags, kettle bells and all the toys that go with state of the art strength conditioning.

www.themmaclinic.com