Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: MMA clubs in reading?

Quote Originally Posted by Gods of War View Post
    Cheers dude-although you'll make me blush LOL. Sorry its too far for you to get over to train with us but thanks for the post. I'll be fighting on Pro Kumite later this year hopefully so let us know if you are coming to the event.

Phil
    Ah cool, any idea when/where your fight will be?
    http://www.kendallgrovemma.com/

"You fucked his wife, fucked his fucking wife, you fucking wife fucker, you fucked his fucking wife you wife-fucking cunt, another mans wife? You stupid? You fucking thick you cunt? Fuck another mans wife? You don't do that!"

- Stephen Dillane

Still waiting for final confirmation but Sept time and I would have thought it would be in Croydon where the other Pro Kumite shows have been. Its a good venue and Pro Kumite have been hosting some great events and good cards so looking forwards to it, especially since the BFC folded after months of hard training.

Quote Originally Posted by Gods of War View Post
    Still waiting for final confirmation but Sept time and I would have thought it would be in Croydon where the other Pro Kumite shows have been. Its a good venue and Pro Kumite have been hosting some great events and good cards so looking forwards to it, especially since the BFC folded after months of hard training.
    Nice one, i'll try to make it down there and will let you know if i do, must be gutting training so hard only to have the BFC fold, at least you have another fight coming up in the not too distant future.
    http://www.kendallgrovemma.com/

"You fucked his wife, fucked his fucking wife, you fucking wife fucker, you fucked his fucking wife you wife-fucking cunt, another mans wife? You stupid? You fucking thick you cunt? Fuck another mans wife? You don't do that!"

- Stephen Dillane