Thread: Carlson Gracie Revolution Team wins Mestre Mauricio Gomes CUP

Hybrid View

Default Carlson Gracie Revolution Team wins Mestre Mauricio Gomes CUP

It is with great pride i can announce that Carlson Gracie Revolution Team
    won the MESTRE MAURCIO GOMES CUP at The Essex Open today.

It was particularly poignant for Myself,Dicke and Steve Haydock because it was at the same venue in 2002 that Marc Walder and Royce Gracie ran the first Gracie Invitational,and all three of us were present on that historic day as well.

Coming back there 7 years later and winning the team trophy for Carlson Gracie Team (the same team i fought for as a Blue Belt at the first competition) was an amazing feeling.

Well done to each and every Carlson student who turned up to fight or support,you did a great job and we are so proud of you all.

I speak for the whole Carlson Gracie Team when i thank Marc Walder,Dave Coles and all the refs,table judges and helpers for an ourtstanding day.

Also a huge thanks and massive respect for all the other teams that make up UK Brazilian Jiu Jitsu.Without all of us competing against each other and
    pushing each other at every competition the sport would not be as diverse
    or be growing at such a fantastic rate.

OOOSSS

Simon@Carlsons

Default well done

great news well done guys.
    andy ryan TEAM RYANO MMA/BJJ REVOLUTION TEAM IRELAND

Ooossssssssssssssssssssssss!!!!!
    OOOOOSSSSSSSS!!!!!!

The cup was on display at Carlson's tonight and Casey got whipped!

Well done to the whole Carlson Gracie team. All your instructors are very proud of your achievement.