Thread: BJJ Gi's for Sale.

Exclamation BJJ Gi's for Sale.

I import and stock a range of BJJ Gi at very realistic prices:

M1 - M3 Blue BJJ Gi 550g Heavy Weight - 40 + P & P
    M1 - M3 White BJJ Gi 550g Heavy Weight - 38 +P & P

A1 - A4 Blue BJJ Gi 550g Heavy Weight - 55 + P & P
    A1 - A4 White BJJ Gi 550g Heavy Weight - 52 + P + P

The above Gi are used at many clubs across the UK including Newcastle Upon Tyne Gracie Barra and many other clubs. If interested please contact: mick@prideandglory.biz

Discounts available on larger orders.

Also a full stock of grappling wear, rash guards, ankle supports, MMA Gloves, T-Shirts etc available.

Regards

Mick

Trade / Club enquiries welcome

Do you have any pics of the Gi's?

Hello mate. I supply both ikusa.co.uk and goodkickin.co.uk and they both have pics of the Gi on their sites. At the moment neither of the sites appear to be promoting themselves to the BJJ market so I thought I would make contact with the users myself.

The Gi are excellent standard, and I have sold many to clubs and individuals across the UK, including the Wolfs Lair.

Mick

Quote Originally Posted by Pride & Glory View Post
    Hello mate. I supply both ikusa.co.uk and goodkickin.co.uk and they both have pics of the Gi on their sites. At the moment neither of the sites appear to be promoting themselves to the BJJ market so I thought I would make contact with the users myself.

The Gi are excellent standard, and I have sold many to clubs and individuals across the UK, including the Wolfs Lair.

Mick
    is this the Ce Ne whatever gi's?

I bought one from IKUSA a while ago and still in good knick although i shrunk it a little smaller than i wanted.

Mick
    nice mate, good luck with it.

Exclamation

Yes mate, they are the CE.EN.CE Gi with the union flag and Brazilian flags on the shoulders etc. They are excellent quality Gi, and around half the price of Brazilian Imports of the same quality. I have used one of these Gi twise weekly for over 3 years and it is still going strong after a lot of punishment, so I am happy to put my name to their quality and durability. Anyone wanting to order onew of these Gi's please make contact asp. I also have BJJ Blue and Purple Belts - 5 + P &P. Rash Guards, T-shirts, MMA Shorts, MMA Gloves, Boxing Gloves (12,14,16oz), Anklets, and many other items. Please make contact soon and I gaurentee you will not be disappointed with the quality of the goods or the prices!

Mick
    www.prideandglory.biz

All the above items can be ordered online at ikusa.co.uk

All the above items can be ordered online at ikusa.co.uk
    Thats the gi i have, iv found it to be very durable and definatly great value.

the collar is very thick, ideal beacause im a sucker for gi chokes and makes it a little easier to hold off.

id recommend going for one

All the Gi can be embroidered with your own club design / logos etc for a small extra charge. All details can be obtained by contacting IKUSA.co.uk. All your Club Banners, t-shirts, hoodies etc can also be provided subject to minimum orders and design requirements.