Thread: THE FACKTORY MMA, newcastle.

Default THE FACKTORY MMA, newcastle.

just wondering if the facktory has started mma classes yet, any information on the club, instructors, fighters, times ect..cheers.
    STUART WELLS 2-2-0

The Faktory is open mate and at present holds Boxing, Thai and Crossfit classes. The club can be found on Whickham View and is open every day. For full details Contact Craig on: 07739007091

There is a small shop in the Faktory with a range of Pride & Glory kit and Equipment at Credit Crunching Prices...........

Quote Originally Posted by spartan4621 View Post
    just wondering if the facktory has started mma classes yet, any information on the club, instructors, fighters, times ect..cheers.
    tuesdays and thursday 7pm i think think someone from speedy is teaching the class but not 100%
    hurtlocker mma (side show) 2-1-0

dont think anyone from speedys is teaching it... I know if you want thai you can't get better up here than going there lol
    The Dungeon Sunderland / Checkmatt BJJ team

Quote Originally Posted by NeilD View Post
    dont think anyone from speedys is teaching it... I know if you want thai you can't get better up here than going there lol
    i know plattsy trains down your place, been really wanting to go down there and train with dave elliott. does the gym cover stand up aswell as ground work.
    STUART WELLS 2-2-0

Hey fella, yeah plattsy does.. absolute warrior that man lol. Speedy would say your more than welcome fella, get yourself down - Does cover standup on Friday nights sometimes, mainly sparring. Unless your getting ready for a fight then you'll probably be off to the side with Ingolf Nielsen who is normally with the guys who are getting ready for fights. Plus he trains out of his house too..
    The Dungeon Sunderland / Checkmatt BJJ team

hi stu mate the faktory mma classes are on tues n thurs. Richie Knox does them he trains with pete irving. craig jose .ken arye and jim burn do the muay thai there and they a have boxing coach too get ya self down try it out.. as for going to the newcastle gracie barra mate just pop in anytime really cool place train plenty of lads your weight to have a roll with and as neil says ingolf does the stand up nowt like a good old back garden rumble lol .if you have a fight coming up theres always some one will do some nogi / gnp with ya . try both places they are really good mate i would defo recomend them.

when you back at phoenix mate you still away working

August 9th at 12oclock The faktory Gym welcomes you to come along and train with world class champion thai boxers. Not only will there be the Faktorys Craig Jose we have Liam Harrison, Andy Thrasher, Jordon Watson, James france, Richard barnhill and Leroy Morgado. It would take to long to list all what the guys have acheived in muay thai. Plus we have Kempie and Leon who will be running some crossfit WoDs for those who want to give it a try. Possible few drinks after at Denton. cheers. jim