Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: decent begginer gi?

Quote Originally Posted by FAIXA RUA View Post
    Faixa Rua only for beginner that wanna turn up an kick ass!

1.6 kilo of kimono artillery gonna be lethal weapon in right hands!

If your post man not Rasta it gonna be with you within 24hr of order.
    lol that is a war post right there! is there a link to a shop?

deffo got a lot of options here guys thanks to all of you

Dave. Hope you enjoyed class last night?

If you noticed I was wearing a Faixa Rua Gi. I am Sponsored by Faixa Rua. Log on to: www.faixarua.net for Gi's.

Simon McGovern.
    Sponsored By www.faixarua.net

Quote Originally Posted by simonjkd View Post
    Dave. Hope you enjoyed class last night?

If you noticed I was wearing a Faixa Rua Gi. I am Sponsored by Faixa Rua. Log on to: www.faixarua.net for Gi's.

Simon McGovern.
    yes was great thanks although first meaningfull training in 6 months so for some reason my left thigh doesant want to do anything today

Faixa Rua sounds like a plan.....

Faixa rua is a great choice. Best gi I've had- comfy, good fit, looks cool, plus you clock choke many green belt.

We have been supplying the blitz lutrador Gi @ roleta Oldbury, but the del charges are a killer! cheap Quality gi but if you get the size wrong its gonna cost ya 17 to exchange!!!! on top of the 7 del in the first place!, think were gonna have to look for a new supplier!
    ‎"He who goes to bed with itchy bum, wake up with stinky finger."

I've jumped on the Faixa Rua bandwagon, just bought one recently and after 5 years of wearing Gameness and Keiko I doubt I'll buy anything else. At 70 inc delivery for the lightweight white one, you can't go wrong.

Iv heared loads about Faixa Rua but imo they look kinda like a plain judo gi with a 70 price tag i kno its the quality but im a patch whore lol
    I'ts better to burn out than fade away!

Fren,

I leave room on kimono for you ware patch of your academie an
    professor.this is correct way for real jiu jitsu.
    if you wanna pictures all over kimono of kung fu pigeon there for sure better brans for you my fren

4sure fren lol my zoo zitzoo is stronger with more patch like mundial fighterz like go faster stripe on Obvio
    I'ts better to burn out than fade away!