Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Ok........Whats your other love ?

I tend to lose interest in every other hobby I've tried, everything just seems boring when you take away the risk of being punched in the face.
    My website now has a new domain, check it out - www.modernviolentgentlemen.com

Movies, eating good food and drinking great wine.

Old mother glory

Movies and Korean Food. Lots of both.

Necrophelia

Quote Originally Posted by mmafighter999 View Post
    Necrophelia
    At least your hobby doesn't hurt anyone else.

I love music festivals, going to gigs and stuff. i dont go to much gigs any more but i go to do atleast two festivals a year. Glasto and Reading this year(again)

I also LOVE rugby i used to watch ponty every week but since welsh rugby went regional there aint no point. love following the welsh team tho.

Festivals are great although never get to go now... hopefully will get to Bloodstock this year. I actually been to a gig last week for the 1st time in 2 years and goin' to another next week (to see Born from Pain) after getting wind of being able too see gigs in p'boro and being able to get a bus back after.

Pro Fighter
    self-appointed boss of the forum

music.... listening, gigs, playing, writing and recording.... in fact, I love that more than MMA!

Pro Fighter
    self-appointed boss of the forum

Quote Originally Posted by MMAlien View Post
    I love music festivals, going to gigs and stuff. i dont go to much gigs any more but i go to do atleast two festivals a year. Glasto and Reading this year(again)

I also LOVE rugby i used to watch ponty every week but since welsh rugby went regional there aint no point. love following the welsh team tho.
    I don't really like the commercial festivals like Glasto, V and Reading (cause of my music taste)... but this year I am going to Progpower Europe (Netherlands) and Metalfest (JB's in Dudley)