Thread: Any news on sambo?

Default Any news on sambo?

Hi,
    a few months ago i started a thread about sambo in newport, some of you said you've herd of it and would look into it so any news?
    Thanks.

anyone know of any sambo clubs then?

Not sure but I think Craig Ewers replied to your post saying he's look into it. If there were any Sambo clubs in Wales then Craig would probably be the best bet to get any info.

I will come to this Newport and demonstrate many leglock for 700 Euro. Please call Russian Sambo federation and they tell you Sergei eat purple belt before breakfast.

Sorry Wagon, no idea about sambo in Wales I wasn't aware there was any, I was expressing an interest if there was a class also.

As for Sergei and his 700euro; my advice just get a flight to Moscow got to Toply Stan metro station and ask for Sambo 70 sports centre, you can get leglocked all week long if you like! (Apply for a visa first though).

Quote Originally Posted by jcraig80 View Post
    As for Sergei and his 700euro; my advice just get a flight to Moscow got to Toply Stan metro station and ask for Sambo 70 sports centre, you can get leglocked all week long if you like! (Apply for a visa first though).
    do they speak english as well as sergei does?

Quote Originally Posted by vileniall View Post
    do they speak english as well as sergei does?
    I reckon about the same.