Thread: DVD cover- whaddya reckon?

Default DVD cover- whaddya reckon?

this is how exciting my friday night gets...

it was worth it...

Lovely, Yet Evil
    Beligerent Forum Dictator

Its quite good mate.

We will make a photoshop jedi out of you yet.

A few things id change. Firstly

"Full of mixed martial arts" they way you have put it, its the first thing your eye is drawn to. This is because its not even and is at the corner of the page.

What id do is try to even it out so its the same width (play with placement) if you look at posters and Ad campaigns you will see what im talking about.

Same with it again on the back. Id make it 2 lines, push the pictures down so the fight card list doesnt overlap the images. Or put more images on it so your not left with a black area. (this is because the black area is okay if its just for text, but when the text overlaps the images, it looks like its just empty).

And lastly Cagewarriors 1 - Id reduce the height a little and make it more even.

Try these little minor changes and i bet it makes all the difference

BTW - good job not using cacky filters etc, nothing looks cheaper LOL
    Blow job is better than no job

Voted "Most Sexiest Poster 2003"
    Voted "Most Evil Poster 2004"
    Voted "Most Absent Poster 2007"
    Voted "Joint Sexiest (Male) Poster 2008"

i know mate all the points you brought up i've thought about, but just couldn't be arsed to do

the "ful of mma action" bit i wasn't sure about, especially on both front an back, but once i did it i couldn't be arsed to change it. i was going to rotate it a few degrees on the front to make it look more exciting but the text didn't like it, it went out of synch.

i know what you mean about the CW olne on the front, its too tall- but was too short when the width was ok.

i'll planning another one for the video cover, it'll be better

plus, it was late and i should have been doing oher work, so i have an excuse

Dinky Ninja
    Paul McVeigh
    Pro Fighter

Its well good but why am i on it?
    MMA Strength, Conditioning and Awesomeness Blog- UPDATED 8/2/11 Random Musings prior to actual content http://maccavelli.wordpress.com/

cause there weren't any pictures of CW1 available

and because you're a star