Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 17

Thread: Bristol 11th July

  1. #1

    Default Bristol 11th July

    Does anyone know where and what promotion this event is going to be? We saw the date advertised but no other details.

    Cheers

  2. #2

    Default

    I think this might be Oli Ellis show in Nailsea. Also Stu Davies is doing one near that time in Weston.

    The last show i went to in bristol was Stu Davies Bristol Fight club at Trinity and it haD 2 PRO MMA matches and the venue and crowd were amazing.

  3. #3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Reedy View Post
    I think this might be Oli Ellis show in Nailsea. Also Stu Davies is doing one near that time in Weston.

    The last show i went to in bristol was Stu Davies Bristol Fight club at Trinity and it haD 2 PRO MMA matches and the venue and crowd were amazing.
    Isn't the one in Weston at the end of June? The 27th?
    Pedro Bessa BJJ Bristol. Sweatbox MMA.
    Quote Originally Posted by God of CW View Post
    God likes head kick knock outs.

  4. #4

    Default

    Ollie Ellis' Spartan Fight Challenge (i think). Some great fights already matched up. I'm on it!!!! buy tickets

  5. #5

    Default

    link to card fights, details ?

  6. #6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Timbomo View Post
    Ollie Ellis' Spartan Fight Challenge (i think). Some great fights already matched up. I'm on it!!!! buy tickets
    Who ou fighting Tim?

  7. #7

    Default

    cheers for the replys

    che mills is also fighting in somerset on 29th may, does anyone have any other details/card?

  8. #8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ian23 View Post
    cheers for the replys

    che mills is also fighting in somerset on 29th may, does anyone have any other details/card?
    he is fighting jordan james!

  9. #9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ian23 View Post
    cheers for the replys

    che mills is also fighting in somerset on 29th may, does anyone have any other details/card?
    It's in Wells in a nightclub
    "When you're not training; somebody else is training to kick your ass."
    Part of Team Savage. Trained by Alex 'The Boy' Owen:
    http://www.teamsavage.co.uk/

  10. #10

    Default

    thanks, do you have any of the card? only an hour drive from me so if there's a good emount of pro fights ill go along

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

This website uses cookies to enhance user experience. They can be disabled at any time. Please see our FAQ's for details.