Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Im New to MMA

Right guys and girls, I have been looking around on various sites but having no look in finding a Grappling training DVD that I could buy. Being new to it all and never doing ground work etc I wouldnt mind getting a DVD and watching and learning. As with only training once a week I reckon it could help me a bit in picking bits up.
    Any reccomendations?

Cheers

Just search for BJJ on youtube. Although I'd sooner spent time driving to a gym to train and learn properly than watch DVD's.

Possibly Killed Micheal Jackson

Submissions 101 on youtube is normally quite useful.

Leeroy Barnes
    Pro Fighter

he is training with a karate teacher thats only done mma himself a few months and is also teaching bjj classes even tho he is only a white belt...

my advice get a good gym and a trainer that knows what he is doing garry savage is only up the road in blackpooland he is good not a McDojo!
    Wolfslair MMA

Quote Originally Posted by bigleeroy1 View Post
    he is training with a karate teacher thats only done mma himself a few months and is also teaching bjj classes even tho he is only a white belt...

my advice get a good gym and a trainer that knows what he is doing garry savage is only up the road in blackpooland he is good not a McDojo!
    Cheers for the advise. Tonight, Garry Savage is actually coming to the place where I train to take our training. 10 for 2 hours. So should be good.

Quote Originally Posted by bigleeroy1 View Post
    Wait till RobT sees this....
    ''Fren let me tell you, purple must smash people. SMASH THEM...that is hequirement for purple. Purple belt dangerus man, if purple belt cannot smash he not real purple'' - CREONTE
    Follow me on Twitter

Leeroy Barnes
    Pro Fighter

i feel like a dick when i have to take classes and i have pro fight experiance and a blue belt and i dont know anywhere near enough to teach im only telling the truth!
    Wolfslair MMA