Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Man eaten by tiger on the Lionman TV show sanctuary

Default Man eaten by tiger on the Lionman TV show sanctuary

http://www.zionwildlifegardens.co.nz/

fucked up question but if your in a tigers pen and it eats you then why do they kill the tiger? surely it a tiger and it will eat you?

I was hoping to see a video.
    Alpha Male Of the Group

Quote Originally Posted by Nimmy View Post
    http://www.zionwildlifegardens.co.nz/

fucked up question but if your in a tigers pen and it eats you then why do they kill the tiger? surely it a tiger and it will eat you?
    I think because once a big cat like a Tiger or a Lion has pretty much tasted human, they basically become Man eaters and begin targeting humans as prey, or just outright stalking them to kill and not even eat. But it baffles me why they wouldn't just put the Tiger in a seperate safer enclosure where no one has to go in and it's food etc can be put in elsewhere.

Quote Originally Posted by Leesin View Post
    I think because once a big cat like a Tiger or a Lion has pretty much tasted human, they basically become Man eaters and begin targeting humans as prey, or just outright stalking them to kill and not even eat. But it baffles me why they wouldn't just put the Tiger in a seperate safer enclosure where no one has to go in and it's food etc can be put in elsewhere.
    that might be true. its funny man because the show lion man is on all the time

i think it was this one
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SNrXe194DaQ

I'ts sad that the dude got killed, but WTF last time I checked thats what tigers are supposed to do.

So if I get this straight the cleaner went in to clean the pen out while the tiger was in there and got eaten.

That is not a tradgedy. He was stupid and now he's dead. Lesson in there somewhere.

He would have only walked infront of a bus on the way home the idiot.
    Alpha Male Of the Group

Quote Originally Posted by AMOG View Post
    So if I get this straight the cleaner went in to clean the pen out while the tiger was in there and got eaten.

That is not a tradgedy. He was stupid and now he's dead. Lesson in there somewhere.

He would have only walked infront of a bus on the way home the idiot.
    Candidate for the Darwin Awards then.
    www.prideandglory.biz

The unforgivable crime is soft hitting. Don't hit at all if it is honorably possible to avoid hitting; but never hit softly -- Theodore Roosevelt

worth remembering the guy obviously cared for an endangered species etc

oh no wait wrong site

what a mug

Anyone remember that clip of the kung fu woman doing some fancy kata get set upon by a tiger. Thought that was funny as fuck!