Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Bumsex!!

Hybrid View

Default Bumsex!!

I did bumsex for the first time last night. She wanted me to do it to her, so I did.

It felt wrong, and I felt sick as I was doing it.

I don't think I'll ever be the same again.

I feel as though a part of my soul has been taken away and I'll never get it back.

Is this normal?

are you 12? is this sex agony aunt or do you want a hug?
    Genetically Different.

What you describe you're feeling sounds horrifying. I'd only feel that way if after I'd done her up the wrong un, I found out that she wanted me to do it that way because she has a bigger wang than I have round the front end.

Otherwise I'd be like a pig in shit.....pardon the pun.
    No longer playing World of Warcraft. Goodbye fond memories
    FUCK THE ALLIANCE

how old are you malcontent, dude? why do you tink you felt sick?
    man, when you're the nail, hang in there....until the day you become the hammer

My age isn't relevant?

I've never liked the idea of bumsex, thus I've always avoided it.

However, I've never been in a situation where a girl actually wanted it before.

In my experience most girls hate it and only engage in it because the guy wants it.

I don't know why I felt sick. It was a very strange sensation.

One minute I was reluctantly boning her arse, then suddenly I had this urge to puke. I didn't, but I felt like I was about to. I had to stop and go outside for some air.

I thought she'd gotten the message that I wasn't enjoying it, but as soon as I returned to the bedroom, there she was again, sitting on all fours with her arse up the air expecting me to get back to business.

I will never understand the attraction of bumsex to a heterosexual man. If you're gay then fair enough, your choices are much more limited, but for a straight man to choose to fuck a womans arse over her pussy is unhealthy in the extreme.

Mate you have this all wrong.

The sensation on your knob from a womans sphincter is much tighter and satisfying than the front door IMO.

And usually once you have engaged them in the tradesmans entrance it has a tendancy to send them into bumsex overdrive.

Even if you didn't like it she must so is it not worth helping out your partners needs?

Get her to have an enema before hand if its poo bi-products you don't like the sound of.

Quote Originally Posted by Malcontent View Post
    I will never understand the attraction of bumsex to a heterosexual man.
    Why would a gay man be fucking a woman in the ass?

Why are you thinking about men fucking men in the ass when you're talking about doing your ladyfriend up the wrong un? Beyonce or Allyson Hannigan maybe,.....but dudes???

P.S. Enema ftw.
    Last edited by Wiegieboard; 25-05-2009 at 12:25 PM.
    No longer playing World of Warcraft. Goodbye fond memories
    FUCK THE ALLIANCE

One minute I was reluctantly boning her arse, then suddenly I had this urge to puke.
    Cant... stop... laughing.... HAHAHAHAHAA!

If you're gay then fair enough...
    BEEP BEEP BEEP