Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: NEGC 2009 - Registrations

Well done to my lads Craig Lawrence and James Parker on getting the Gold in the Light Heavy and Heavy divisions, was a good event as usual, i'll be back next year with some more lads and i'll be competing too hopefully
    You may know me as The Cheesecake Assassin

There were some posters about on the day, but I'm hoping alot of the guys who made it to NEGC can make Ground Control too http://www.gcgrappling.com

Quote Originally Posted by AJones View Post
    He wouldnt be the only one to wear 1 mate everyone at Next Gen, Jacksons, 10 MMA opponents and many other guys at grappling comps would be wearing them also...acctually fuck that im gonna print some itll be a gold mine

BTW i am said next gen guy, it was a pleasure to enter and to compete with Craig he was the better man on the day hopefully we can do it again i really enjoyed it
    you should defo make them t shirts mate patent (spell check) them

and take them on dragons den ..

also that facebook page is class

lol... like I said on the other thread my first though was "BOLLOCKS!! I'm getting triangled by Paul Sass!" haha..

Enjoyed all my matches, some great standards shown and great fights to watch.. Deathwish showing some vastly improved grappling too, Mark Platts overcoming his self doubt and really kicking ass was great to see.

One of my favorite moments was watching my teammate James Bland in the super heavies fighting that muscle dude and watching him purple in front of my eyes, i was in stitches!

If I'm not injured after the British open I'll 100% be at the ground control comp
    The Dungeon Sunderland / Checkmatt BJJ team

results? It was a mint comp last year

Quote Originally Posted by NeilD View Post
    lol... like I said on the other thread my first though was "BOLLOCKS!! I'm getting triangled by Paul Sass!" haha..

Enjoyed all my matches, some great standards shown and great fights to watch.. Deathwish showing some vastly improved grappling too, Mark Platts overcoming his self doubt and really kicking ass was great to see.

One of my favorite moments was watching my teammate James Bland in the super heavies fighting that muscle dude and watching him purple in front of my eyes, i was in stitches!

If I'm not injured after the British open I'll 100% be at the ground control comp
    cheers mate
    also well done 2 me team mates both did very well
    and well done 2 tyrone who is great ta watch
    section 18
    Paul DeathWish Hartley
    3 and 4 pro flyweght

any vids or pics ???
    hurtlocker mma (side show) 2-1-0

My team managed to snag 3 electric chair submissions the day, surely some kind of record haha, I got 2 on vid, James Parker got the 3rd one in the first round of the heavyweight division...

Michael Taylor lightweight division electric chair (came 4th after 3 months training) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BARSFpaqNC8

John Antony absolute division electric chair http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9PHSq_HIsac

I'll upload all of Craig Lawrences' fights later, proving once again hes not just a good ref!!
    You may know me as The Cheesecake Assassin