Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: NEGC 2009 - Registrations

hi all

registration closes on the day (tomorrow) at 11am!!

dont be late everybody!

see you on the mats

trev
    BJJ Brown Belt
    MMA Referee

ttt!!!!!!!
    http://twitter.com/groundcontroluk http://www.gcgrappling.com

Results please?

Next Gen MMA

Quote Originally Posted by chowbjj View Post
    Results please?
    ill post the full results tonight, the show was a great success again with some excellent fights!
    BJJ Brown Belt
    MMA Referee

Quote Originally Posted by trev01 View Post
    ill post the full results tonight, the show was a great success again with some excellent fights!
    was an awsome show well done mate neil duncan vs paul sass was awsome ta watch
    section 18
    Paul DeathWish Hartley
    3 and 4 pro flyweght

Quote Originally Posted by Death wish View Post
    was an awsome show well done mate neil duncan vs paul sass was awsome ta watch
    yeah that was a good one.but i would say that being biased and neils mate .im thinking of getting him a i got triangled off paul sass t shirt .but i think he might kick my ass in training and then just triangle me everytime we roll lol.

also craig lawrence was good to watch i enjoyed his bout with the next gen lad sorry cant remember his name.

was a cool day got to watch top grapplers / and compete and basicly hang out

Quote Originally Posted by groundskeeperwillie View Post
    yeah that was a good one.but i would say that being biased and neils mate .im thinking of getting him a i got triangled off paul sass t shirt .but i think he might kick my ass in training and then just triangle me everytime we roll lol.

also craig lawrence was good to watch i enjoyed his bout with the next gen lad sorry cant remember his name.

well done on getting the gold mate
    section 18
    Paul DeathWish Hartley
    3 and 4 pro flyweght

No need, just simply have him join the I've been Triangled by Paul Sass Facebook group for Victim Advice and Support

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gi...6426767&ref=ts

Quote Originally Posted by SDR View Post
    No need, just simply have him join the I've been Triangled by Paul Sass Facebook group for Victim Advice and Support

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gi...6426767&ref=ts
    bwhahahahahaha mint
    section 18
    Paul DeathWish Hartley
    3 and 4 pro flyweght

He wouldnt be the only one to wear 1 mate everyone at Next Gen, Jacksons, 10 MMA opponents and many other guys at grappling comps would be wearing them also...acctually fuck that im gonna print some itll be a gold mine

BTW i am said next gen guy, it was a pleasure to enter and to compete with Craig he was the better man on the day hopefully we can do it again i really enjoyed it