Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: European Top Ten May 2009

no mills at ww yet hes beaten number 9 ranked zaramskis twice
    Student of the Art

and terry shouldnt be 4th imo cause hes beaten the guy hu beat number 1 i know mmath dont always work but just a thought.
    Student of the Art

I dont think Eklund is no 1, he's lost 2 of his last 3 fight's. I think there's 3-4 people below who'd beat him. It also does my head in the way Rob Broughton's always overlooked, he's just smashed the Japanese no1 heavyweight, thought that would have earned his abit of recognition.
    www.KAOBON.com www.AUTOSTYLEALLOYWHEELS.CO.UK www.BODYFUEL.COM www.ASSECURITYLIMITED.COM

Quote Originally Posted by $candalous View Post
    I dont think Eklund is no 1, he's lost 2 of his last 3 fight's. I think there's 3-4 people below who'd beat him. It also does my head in the way Rob Broughton's always overlooked, he's just smashed the Japanese no1 heavyweight, thought that would have earned his abit of recognition.
    I still think Eklund and Baron will give a lot of European Lightweights nightmares.

As for Big Rob....he's fighting again next Friday and when people see that fight and his fight from Japan on HdNet in the States, they will stand-up and take notice.

thanks for the feedback so far, i will answer in detail this evening,

sorry for the mistake with the fernandez pics, pls send one to uhuppertz @gnp1.de and I will change that asap, email addy without the space in between
    www.groundandpound.de European Top Ten/Fightnews

2 Sexy Co-Founder
    Has Grit, lots of it

There are a couple of pics of Fred here

http://darragh.creamer.free.fr/Frenc...p%20Team/Fred/

DROC
    "You've got a lot of opinions for someone who's not on there!"
    Michael Bisping
    "Showed a lot of grit" - Ian Butlin

I AM AFFILIATED TO MMAES

Quote Originally Posted by stav_cbear View Post
    Overeem and Aleksander Emelianenko are numbers 1 and 2 but wheres fedor?
    They base it upon fighting in europe not asia or the states thats y no fedor on the ranking
    ICON Jiu Jitsu

The only bars i go to are Arm Bars, Knee Bars and a Mars Bar

Overeem has only had 2 fights in Europe in 2 years, and has had 1 in the states and 4 in Japan in the same period... how does that count then? Surely he's 'based' in Japan based on those stats? Not that I want to make too many complications of course
    The mind of the believer stagnates. It fails to grow outward into an unlimited, infinite universe.

Is this website regarded the definitive European rankings?

Quote Originally Posted by brawler4life View Post
    no mills at ww yet hes beaten number 9 ranked zaramskis twice
    you love che mills

agreed tho...