Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: European Top Ten May 2009

It's been a year since Mills last fought (TUF dont count)

Maybe next month >

Quote Originally Posted by sweenytodd View Post
    Is this website regarded the definitive European rankings?
    For what it's worth I regard them as that (so do many others)

Quote Originally Posted by kainer2 View Post
    It's been a year since Mills last fought (TUF dont count)

Maybe next month >
    wow cant believe thats a year thats crazy

Pointon out for over a year to, that fight falling through and cage rage death seems to have put them both back a little while

Quote Originally Posted by sol_dave View Post
    you love che mills

agreed tho...
    lol yeh man he ma mate gotta back him up but not without reason he does deserve to be there
    Student of the Art

Thanks Droc et excuse-moi Fred! Its corrected now.

Hathaway sure has the potential, but needs a bigger win to make waves at WW.

Broughton was alongside Stipe Bekavac one of the hardest decisions, its just glad to see him fight again soon so he can prove me wrong.

Mills is, like Ian pointed out, inactive. Before, he was ranked ahead of Zaromskis, whos having success in Japan right now.

Doolan stopped Taz? I havent found any info on that, if someone can send me a link or sth i'd be happy to consider that for next months rankings.

thanks!
    www.groundandpound.de European Top Ten/Fightnews

Does anyone know of any top European flyweights, I know it`s not full of guys but any help would be appreciated
    If you love fighting you can never really lose!!!!!
    www.southcoastsubmissions.co.uk
    www.gym01.com

The most hated Gaijin of all

Quote Originally Posted by Tulch View Post
    Doolan stopped Taz? I havent found any info on that, if someone can send me a link or sth i'd be happy to consider that for next months rankings.

thanks!
    http://www.mmauniverse.com/fighters/SS5194

Forgot he beat Seery in a round too.

Not taught by Wizards

Quote Originally Posted by Tulch View Post
    Thanks Droc et excuse-moi Fred! Its corrected now.

Hathaway sure has the potential, but needs a bigger win to make waves at WW.

Broughton was alongside Stipe Bekavac one of the hardest decisions, its just glad to see him fight again soon so he can prove me wrong.

Mills is, like Ian pointed out, inactive. Before, he was ranked ahead of Zaromskis, whos having success in Japan right now.

thanks!
    but how about Leigh remedios ranked above Ronnie Mann? Mann has lost twice in the last 2 years, Remedios has only fought once in them 2 years, and lost.. Mann has fought 13 times between Leigh's gap, won 10, drew 1 and lost 2 against two of the best fw.. how do you get ranked for that?

Emmanuel hasnt won a fight for over a year (yes, he had a n/c but thats not a win) but then Pickett has won 5 times since that.. and ranked below him and Danny Baten is number 2, but only fought once in the last 2 years..

I cant remember the last time Jess Liaudin was at lightweight, surley he should be droped for LW rankings.

Paul Taylor above Jim Wallhead??? Taylor has won 1 out of 3 fights in 2008, Jim won 4 out of 5.. I dont get that.
    Last edited by darthcrab; 29-05-2009 at 09:57 AM.

I would have had Etim above Eklund.

I also agree with whoever said Broughton should be ranked at HW.

2 Sexy Co-Founder
    Has Grit, lots of it

Emmanuel has also more or less retired from MMA. He will fight if a big opportunity comes or to fight Brad Pickett under the right circumstances. But he has decided to concentrate all of his efforts on Gi grappling and become BJJ world champion.

DROC
    "You've got a lot of opinions for someone who's not on there!"
    Michael Bisping
    "Showed a lot of grit" - Ian Butlin

I AM AFFILIATED TO MMAES