Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 48

Thread: European Top Ten May 2009

  1. #31

    Default

    Paul Taylor above Jim Wallhead??? Taylor has won 1 out of 3 fights in 2008, Jim won 4 out of 5.. I dont get that.
    Team: ROUGH HOUSE (bushido-mma.co.uk/mikesgym.nl)


    Ultimate Gladiators 2:- The Truth. Coming soon

    Sponsors:-www.semtex.tv www.maximuscle.com/paul www.ultimate-gladiators.com

    Managed by:- Wad Alameddine
    Mob:+44 (0)7939 100 750
    Email: wad@fight-management.com

  2. #32

    Default

    ^^^ due to level of competition i reckon only possible reason
    Student of the Art

  3. #33

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by darthcrab View Post
    but how about Leigh remedios ranked above Ronnie Mann? Mann has lost twice in the last 2 years, Remedios has only fought once in them 2 years, and lost.. Mann has fought 13 times between Leigh's gap, won 10, drew 1 and lost 2 against two of the best fw.. how do you get ranked for that?
    You seem very passionate about my ranking - you also blew your top on another thread about it. Hopefully I'll be included in next month's Bantamweight rankings and you'll be a bit happier

    I think its really good of Tulch to do these rankings. There will always be differences of opinion but let's show some appreciation
    www.vtjiujitsu.co.uk - Part of the Bristol Alliance

    Wiltshire's Strongest Person 2008

    House of Pain Bantamweight British Champion

    Rally driver extraordinaire!

  4. #34
    Not taught by Wizards
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Kent
    Posts
    3,108

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Leigh View Post
    You seem very passionate about my ranking - you also blew your top on another thread about it. Hopefully I'll be included in next month's Bantamweight rankings and you'll be a bit happier

    I think its really good of Tulch to do these rankings. There will always be differences of opinion but let's show some appreciation
    im not at all, I just think its wrong that someone who has only had 1 fight, in 2 years and was beaten (all be it by decision against the current number 1) doesnt justify, being ranked against other guys in the division.. I understand that you want to be in the rankings, im sure all fighters do, but even you yourself should see that its wrong, no?

    I wouldnt say blowing my top, but I thought it was stupid for someone to rank you in a weight you never fought at.

    anyway, congrats on you're win on sat, and all the best at 135lb, im sure you have earnt you rank in next months..

  5. #35

    Default

    I didn't want to be ranked at feather at all and agree I shouldn't have been in there. And of course you are entitled to voice your opinion on the forum. I just thought you took it a bit too seriously when you started swearing at MMAlien for voicing his

    Thanks
    www.vtjiujitsu.co.uk - Part of the Bristol Alliance

    Wiltshire's Strongest Person 2008

    House of Pain Bantamweight British Champion

    Rally driver extraordinaire!

  6. #36

    Default

    cro cop is easily the no.3 hw and no kongo he should be no.2, kampmann should be definately above hardy as should semtex be above hardy and terry etim would level per eklund if they fought as well.
    Last edited by IranianWarMachine; 01-06-2009 at 01:53 PM.
    "A boxer is the best predator on land. The Lion, but throw him in the shark tank and he becomes just another meal" Renzo Gracie.

  7. #37

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by K.G.B View Post
    Paul Taylor above Jim Wallhead??? Taylor has won 1 out of 3 fights in 2008, Jim won 4 out of 5.. I dont get that.
    paul is fighting in the ufc though, its the level of competition as well.
    "A boxer is the best predator on land. The Lion, but throw him in the shark tank and he becomes just another meal" Renzo Gracie.

  8. #38
    Not taught by Wizards
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Kent
    Posts
    3,108

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Leigh View Post
    I didn't want to be ranked at feather at all and agree I shouldn't have been in there. And of course you are entitled to voice your opinion on the forum. I just thought you took it a bit too seriously when you started swearing at MMAlien for voicing his

    Thanks
    na, I didnt mean it to come across like that, I like Aplin anyway, and we talk away from the forums at times, im sure he didnt take it serious..

  9. #39

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by IranianWarMachine View Post
    cro cop is easily the no.3 hw and no kongo he should be no.2, kampmann should be definately above hardy as should semtex be above hardy and terry etim would level per eklund if they fought as well.
    Why would you put Semtex over Hardy Or Kampmann for that matter ?

    Etim/Eklund would have been a good fight to see a few months back too

    Cro-Cop hasnt fought in europe for a year and is 2-2-0-1nc in his last five

    Quote Originally Posted by IranianWarMachine View Post
    paul is fighting in the ufc though, its the level of competition as well.
    Maybe so but Jimmy has been getting some wins against some good guys too. Taylor is 2-3-0-1nc in his last 6. Jimmy is 5-1

  10. #40

    Default

    I love these threads,

    "Where the hell is *insert name of fighter that you are mates with* ?"

    "How the fuck can *insert name of fighter you don't like* be above *insert name of fighter you do like* ?
    Gary.

    Doesn't have a signature anymore

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

This website uses cookies to enhance user experience. They can be disabled at any time. Please see our FAQ's for details.