Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Protec Boxing + Bad Service

Slightly Bonkers shakus maximus's Avatar

Default Protec Boxing + Bad Service

id not want to post this but after the service i have recieved i feel that i have no other option but to warn others

spent 2450 and the goods themselves are fine but the customer service is the worst i have ever encountered in any walk of life
    i dont have time to go into all the details so if any one wants a fuller picture then pm me.

3 and a half months since the original order ive still not recieved the canvass for the floor level boxing ring. the one they sent is the wrong size. THEY WILL NOT RETURN PHONE CALLS OR REPLY TO EMAILS
    this is just the tip of the iceberg ive had to deal with

sorry if anyone is freinds with the owners and ive offended them but i will never use them again

I had a similar experience with powerhouse fitness. I'd never use them again.

Name and shame.

settings/edit profile Jimmy Boogaloo's Avatar

oh shit. shakey is well respected.

Good luck protec
    'I'm not saying I couldn't find a few minutes a day to read a forum, but somehow I've managed to make it through these past few years without being called a faggot on a daily basis.'

they suck!! bought some boxing gloves and wasnt in for the postman and it got returned right back to them after 1 attempt at delivery

they never emailed to say they got it back! had to chase that up

also Sugar Ray boxing sucks! customer service none existant dont recomend them either

Quote Originally Posted by shakus maximus View Post
    id not want to post this but after the service i have recieved i feel that i have no other option but to warn others

spent 2450 and the goods themselves are fine but the customer service is the worst i have ever encountered in any walk of life
    i dont have time to go into all the details so if any one wants a fuller picture then pm me.

3 and a half months since the original order ive still not recieved the canvass for the floor level boxing ring. the one they sent is the wrong size. THEY WILL NOT RETURN PHONE CALLS OR REPLY TO EMAILS
    this is just the tip of the iceberg ive had to deal with

sorry if anyone is freinds with the owners and ive offended them but i will never use them again
    We had a similar experience...but we spent 10,000 with them.

We bought a MMA 24ft cage, 18ft boxing ring & several punch bags, to kit out the academy. They still owe us x2 side skirts for the MMA cage what we have given up trying to get.

I would NEVER buy anything from them again or recommend them to anyone. There customer service is shit, like shakus said they never return phones call & just fob you off until you stop pestering them. We even thought about legal action it got that bad.

It's their own loss, i've stopped x3 gym owners buying boxing rings from them after I told them our story. They're SHIT, I don't care if you know the owners - "NEVER BUY ANYTHING FROM PROTEC BOXING"
    The Bushido MMA Academy

Trying to master Tai Chi BJJ.

one of my clubs had problems with Protec.. they delivered a training cage and didnt give us any post coverings or the proper bolts to hold the damn cage together... in the end they sent the coverings after a while but never gave us the bolts so we had to get some made.
    Looking for debut mma fight. And Muay thai and kickboxing fights. 6ft1 93kg.

Xbox Gamer Tag : Ameteur Weasel

http://www.evolutionfightwear.co.uk
    http://teamryu.webeden.co.uk/

with us ( kernelpower ) if we do piss anyone off we give out a no quibble refund and always send a little something for free as a goodwill gesture.

Quote Originally Posted by stu3ufc View Post
    also Sugar Ray boxing sucks! customer service none existant dont recomend them either

agreed man had similar problems with thier MMA department "ground and pound"

Sounds like you guys have had some real bad times with Pro-Tec.
    The mind boggles how companies think they can function in such a manner.
    We pride ourseleves on our quality of service hence why we get so many recomendations.

Hahahahaha Kaizer you Rock!

While Im here lol, ask anybody about the service you get from Pro Kumite, and you will never hear anything but 100% positive comments. Our feedback is second to NONE!

Im not going to slag off another company on here, but I will say, that if you are not committed to your customer base you have no right to be in business.
    Rich Austin