Thread: MMA Gyms Belfast??

Hybrid View

Banned

Default MMA Gyms Belfast??

In around 4 weeks, going to Belfast to live with uncle for a month, to work with him to earn some cash, is there any MMA gyms over there? as i'm gonna be bored shitless almost all the time.

Quote Originally Posted by pauljono1120 View Post
    In around 4 weeks, going to Belfast to live with uncle for a month, to work with him to earn some cash, is there any MMA gyms over there? as i'm gonna be bored shitless almost all the time.
    some info i found;

Graham Keys (Gracie Barra blue belt) runs a Brazilian Jiu Jitsu class in the Valley Leisure centre @ 2.00pm every Saturday afternoon.

Graham Keys and Frank McConville (Mauy Thai) run a Vale Tudo class on the top level of the Frames complex @ 7:00pm every Wednesday evening.

All levels welcome

http://www.yell.com/find/s/Sports-Cl...-County-Antrim
    http://www.gracie-barra-ni.co.uk/
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showt...php?p=56865602

Banned

Okay thanx, is this Jiu jutsi GI?

Default Mma Gym

EFR GYM is 20 minutes from Belfast,with classes running 7 days a week

People who train here include,Greg loughran (uk ranked 6 lightweight),Aidan Marron (uk ranked 10 lightweight),steve McCombe (Europeon ranked 3 bantamweight),kevin McAlonan (total combat featherweight champion) just to mention a few
    Elite Fighting Revolution Irish Top Team

WWW.FIGHTTALK.CO.UK

WWW.EFRMMA.COM

Phone 07710538857

Quote Originally Posted by David Patterson View Post
    EFR GYM is 20 minutes from Belfast,with classes running 7 days a week

People who train here include,Greg loughran (uk ranked 6 lightweight),Aidan Marron (uk ranked 10 lightweight),steve McCombe (Europeon ranked 3 bantamweight),kevin McAlonan (total combat featherweight champion) just to mention a few
    where abouts is this gym?

Thumbs up MMA Training In Belfast Area

Quote Originally Posted by pauljono1120 View Post
    Hi, MMA is now very very popular in Northern Ireland. There are lots of places to train but the standard does vary an awful lot. I reccomend that you visit the following two MMA Clubs, because they are the most professional and experienced: Chum Sut Martial Arts Academy (Instructor Tom Lamont) and Fighting Fit (Instructor Gary Mc Kibben),
    The Chum Sut gym is 10 minutes from Belfast and you can learn MMA, BJJ, Muay Thai, Wing Tsun Kung Fu & Wrestling, the Fighting Fit gym is on Ravenhill Avenue, which is in Belfast and you can learn MMA, Jiu-Jitsu and Kickboxing. I have been to both gyms and I have friends who train at both places and we have also been to lots of other MMA clubs. Good Luck

Wing Tsun Kung Fu

LOL