Thread: Holiday Deals

Default Holiday Deals

Anyone know of any websites or places to get dirt cheap holidays? Last year I payed over 400 to go to Greece but wanna do same sort of thing but for (say) 150. Any ideas?

Bump, am looking to go away early august on a lads holiday. probably magaluf, any ideas what sort of prices i should be looking at and is it worth waiting for a last minute deal? there's loads leaving in the next week on thomsons late deal list for 160 yet if we book in advance it's 500.

try www.travelzoo.co.uk

subscribe to the newsletter and every wednesday they send you all the best deals they can find from other sites, cheep flights, hotels and package deals

*TTT*

Same as Ian. August time, Greece, for a few days - preferably Zante.
    Coffee drinker, prefer Pepsi and I'm kind of a big deal.

How you expect to run with the wolves come night when you spend all day sparring with the puppies

icelolly.com ok. sometimes get them like 120pp deals
    3-2-0 Pro Fighter managed by TFL Sports Agency

that icelolly is quality (if legit)

have found loads of deals on there for bargain prices, you have to ring up and book so gonna try it out tomorrow.

one other thing, i was on a1travel.com and looked at holidays to magaluf, it came with this

under the hotel part it says twin room 483 x 1, would that mean 1 room or 1 person?

Quote Originally Posted by Luke View Post
    Anyone know of any websites or places to get dirt cheap holidays? Last year I payed over 400 to go to Greece but wanna do same sort of thing but for (say) 150. Any ideas?
    bruv go to lastmindeals.com get some cheap shit hope this helps fella