Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Eagles Muay Thai Controlled Contact Interclub Cardiff 12th July

Default Eagles Muay Thai Controlled Contact Interclub Cardiff 12th July

Interclub time again. Sunday 12th July

Test your stand up/ M T skills in a more pressured enviroment than your own gym.

Not looking for knockouts and big swinging hooks although heavier contact to legs and body is cool.

Entrance is 6 loads of gyms from all over are attending.

Weigh in at the gym 11am start at 12

UFC GYM
    OFF PENNLINE STREET
    OFF CITY ROAD
    CARDIFF
    CF24 3DF

Chok dii

Lee
    only one will come back and that will be me!
    www.thaiboxingwales.com

When's the next one mate? Matt Lawes has asked me to looking local interclub meetings

cheers Ade

Ade, Next Interclub is 6th September- Thai or K1 rules, need details in advance as try to prematch where i can.
    www.thaiboxingwales.com

Lee, i'm MCing in southampton that day so i wont be able to fight!

Quote Originally Posted by lee kru View Post
    Ade, Next Interclub is 6th September- Thai or K1 rules, need details in advance as try to prematch where i can.
    Cheers Lee I hope to bring a few lads over with Matt will let you know once i've spoken to Matt and see who's interested from our club

Great stuff. FYI we have a Seminar/series of Seminars planned with Top Thai trainer Hehm of Rawai Camp, Phuket Thailand.

The 1st seminar is planned for Friday 28th August at our new Martial Arts and Muay Thai Centre in Riverside Cardiff(opens september), then hopefully we will be able to negotiate more Seminars or training sessions with Hehm, Master Sken, Liam Harrison, some other top Thai fighters/trainers travelling over from Thailand and also with my own Champions - Matt Sheedy (European Champion), Will Riva (was K1 fighter, sponsored and lived in Japan for 4 years) Joey Brincat (55kg fought and won in 4 Thai Stadiums v Thais).
    www.thaiboxingwales.com

Ricky the MC cool, mate you really need to be fighting not MC'ing :-)
    www.thaiboxingwales.com

200 for MCing in Southampton? or a bloody nose? hmm???

Will fight on the next one though!

Lol OK i concede

I will give you a bloody nose, and you can give me 200
    www.thaiboxingwales.com

Hi Lee i got a few questions for you i've got a few guys interested, what the clothing/protection requirements? also are there any age limits as we have a few juniors that want to take part. do the fighters need insurance?

I'll let you know about the seminar with Hehm late in the week i think a couple are interested for definite

cheers Ade