GUM SHEILD

JUNIORS - YES
    NO HEAD CONTACT FOR JUNIORS - 16 YRS
    BODY SHIELD TO BE WORN

ALL FIGHTERS CAN BE INSURED ON DAY OR MARTIAL ARTS LICENCE SHOWN
    PLEASE FORWARD FIGHTERS DETAILS ASAP

call me tommorow 07792204881 to discuss

Lee
    only one will come back and that will be me!
    www.thaiboxingwales.com

Excellent event- Big up to Ade who fought a Monster of a man in Jarek form Sweatbox Bristol.

Ade you have true heart mate, you gave it to him, he was just a man mountain 6'7" and 116 kg V your 5'9" and 102 kg.

You have earned a lot of respect with all of us mate.

Chok dii
    www.thaiboxingwales.com

I thought i did ok he was a big bloke and my girlfriend nicknamed him the terminator, i was surprised at the response, i got loads of people congratulated me thanks to Jarek as well on how good he was i have to say has great kicks and they hurt

great day Lee big thanks for putting it on speak to you soon and i'll pop over to get the certificate as well.

Mate he was on the last Interclub and fought an MMA guy from Celtic Pride, it was a lot of pushing and shoving and big swings, i got to say i was impressed with Jarek this time he was much more accurate and straight with his punches and kicks than the last time.

Unfortunately mate you were the next biggest guy other than me and i was reffing

Speak soon Bud
    Chok Dii
    www.thaiboxingwales.com

when's the next one? and i am going to make sure i've lost few kgs by then i think matt will want to get Joe and Matt Harris along as they're a similar weight to me but a lot taller

Lee up date this will you we all know its the 26th of October you might a few more interested clubs turning up

What date is the next one Lee? I know you've changed the date from the 6th but you didn't say when your text message

Its changed to the 5th now