Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 94

Thread: Bamma Results?????

  1. #31

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by brawler4life View Post
    fair enough ian but its a step in the right direction aint it mate
    Sure

    Quote Originally Posted by Ben_Hutch View Post
    Wallhead by Death.

    Wallhead gets no closer to the UFC if he wins. Wallhead is above Mills.
    Ben is 100% right ! Wallhead has NOTHING to gain by fighting Mills except earning lots of money out of it.

    And it will take a lot more money and perks than we was offered by BAMMA to get that fight on.

  2. #32

    Default

    Does anyone know the result of Radek Piechnik vs. Spencer Morris ?

  3. #33

    Default

    Well done Tom, Superb.
    Maybe you`ll get some of the respect you deserve now eh.
    On a serious note though, what did you do for your entrance, I`d heard a few rumors lol?????
    If you love fighting you can never really lose!!!!!
    www.southcoastsubmissions.co.uk
    www.gym01.com

  4. #34

    Default

    How get Radek Piechnik?
    http://slugfest.pl

  5. #35

    Default

    Radek Piechnik won g and p round 1

  6. #36

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kainer2 View Post
    Sure



    Ben is 100% right ! Wallhead has NOTHING to gain by fighting Mills except earning lots of money out of it.

    And it will take a lot more money and perks than we was offered by BAMMA to get that fight on.
    If Che wins in september and becomes the BAMMA champ and it will be tough fight with Eugene for sure, then if Jim fights Che fot the title he will gain a huge amount of recognition and exposure to a much wider audience because the show will be shown on Bravo tv the next night. Everyone who is interested in MMA will be interested in watching Jim V Che.

  7. #37

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Reedy View Post
    Radek Piechnik won g and p round 1
    Is Spencer Morris the same guy as this ?
    http://www.mmauniverse.com/fighters/SS35344
    If so fighting under a different name is a little sneeky.
    If you love fighting you can never really lose!!!!!
    www.southcoastsubmissions.co.uk
    www.gym01.com

  8. #38

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Reedy View Post
    Radek Piechnik won g and p round 1
    Thanks a lot

    Quote Originally Posted by Big Bri View Post
    Is Spencer Morris the same guy as this ?
    http://www.mmauniverse.com/fighters/SS35344
    If so fighting under a different name is a little sneeky.
    i think, yes!
    http://slugfest.pl

  9. #39

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bosy View Post
    i think, yes!
    It`s usually the Eastern Europeans changing their names lol, oh well it had to happen the other way round at some point ha ha
    If you love fighting you can never really lose!!!!!
    www.southcoastsubmissions.co.uk
    www.gym01.com

  10. #40

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Big Bri View Post
    It`s usually the Eastern Europeans changing their names lol, oh well it had to happen the other way round at some point ha ha
    for example? Good fighters don't need it.

    any official results somwhere?
    http://slugfest.pl

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

This website uses cookies to enhance user experience. They can be disabled at any time. Please see our FAQ's for details.