Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: anti-social-behavior

Angry anti-social-behavior

got around 20 to 25 teens outside my house carrying on like cunts n smashing bottles the dog is goin nuts i feel like letting her out to do some chav coarsing, its every friday sat n sunday, the cops came last week n bust them up but there back again wtf
    why is it the more you earn the less you have ?

move house to a less pikey filled area bro its the only way!

Got the same round here mate; I live facing a small field and pricks are racing across it on dirtbikes and stolen cars at all hours; fuckin assholes

settings/edit profile Jimmy Boogaloo's Avatar

isn't this the kind of time you wish you had a gun?
    'I'm not saying I couldn't find a few minutes a day to read a forum, but somehow I've managed to make it through these past few years without being called a faggot on a daily basis.'

i live straight acroos from a take away the thing is my blood is absolutly pumping when they started runnig round my car my girl had to stop me goin out (which could of ended really badly for me either way) all the other blokes round here are bottleless if we all went out together theyd fuck off

seriously if i lived in an area like this ( not saying its a shithole but you paint a bleak picture ) , i would have 3 large female german shepheard dogs , that would put a stop to anyone fucking with me cos they would get eaten.
    Last edited by DetoxGuru.com; 10-07-2009 at 09:49 PM.

settings/edit profile Jimmy Boogaloo's Avatar

that's because you're a daily mail reader
    'I'm not saying I couldn't find a few minutes a day to read a forum, but somehow I've managed to make it through these past few years without being called a faggot on a daily basis.'

Quote Originally Posted by DetoxGuru.com View Post
    seriously if i lived in an area like this ( not saying its a shithole but you paint a bleak picture ) , i would have 3 large female german shepheard dogs , that would put a stop to anyone fucking with me cos they would get eaten.
    i have one and she can be nasty the fact is its all the teens from the well to do familys trying to be "street n gangsta"

Quote Originally Posted by madjimmi View Post
    i have one and she can be nasty the fact is its all the teens from the well to do familys trying to be "street n gangsta"
    If they're posh, fake chavs then they'll probably bottle it if you pull a knife out on them so give that a shot and let us know how you get on.

Quote Originally Posted by Alex_W View Post
    If they're posh, fake chavs then they'll probably bottle it if you pull a knife out on them so give that a shot and let us know how you get on.
    not one for pulling knifes thought about givin em it with the paintball gun though lol