Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast
Results 101 to 110 of 169

Thread: Just filmed a street fight.

  1. #101

    Default

    That's really pissed me off, I want to smash those two little pussy's for that.

  2. #102
    Senior Member Luke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Gophin' on the golf course
    Posts
    11,258

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tom_ View Post
    That's really pissed me off, I want to smash those two little pussy's for that.
    Yeah, show 'em how to have a proper street fight!

  3. #103

    Default

    that was quite scary, well it was to me! to think scum like him about the streets.

    was funny seeing alian hiding behind curtain when fight was over! i would have done the same, if that guy had seen you he would have been knocking on your door

  4. #104
    Dont be scared Homie Plastikman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Waterford, Ireland
    Posts
    5,124

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jamiex2008 View Post
    that was quite scary, well it was to me! to think scum like him about the streets.

    was funny seeing alian hiding behind curtain when fight was over! i would have done the same, if that guy had seen you he would have been knocking on your door
    I think you are over estimating the guy, he was only tough when the other bloke was alreadt sparked. Ricky would have smashed him ill bet.
    "I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me." - Hunter S. Thompson

  5. #105

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Plastikman View Post
    I think you are over estimating the guy, he was only tough when the other bloke was alreadt sparked. Ricky would have smashed him ill bet.
    i was meaning his mentality more than anything m8, could just imagine his shouting give me that fooking camera lol

  6. #106
    Dont be scared Homie Plastikman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Waterford, Ireland
    Posts
    5,124

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jamiex2008 View Post
    i was meaning his mentality more than anything m8, could just imagine his shouting give me that fooking camera lol
    Tell him to come take it.
    "I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me." - Hunter S. Thompson

  7. #107

    Default

    Aye. Ricky would of smashed him. i doubt if the guy would start on someone concious/hrder than him tbh, those types of people are cowards
    This is not a gif. It is an actual video of Fedor doing infinate press ups.
    3-0-0

  8. #108
    settings/edit profile Jimmy Boogaloo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    London Town
    Posts
    9,328

    Default

    they could have killed him. that was out of order.

    what a fuckin man, the other guy, getting up after a KO like that and coming back for more.
    'I'm not saying I couldn't find a few minutes a day to read a forum, but somehow I've managed to make it through these past few years without being called a faggot on a daily basis.'

  9. #109

    Default

    that was ridiculous...

    Quote Originally Posted by black gerbil1 View Post
    u should really give that to the PO-leese.
    +1
    The mind of the believer stagnates. It fails to grow outward into an unlimited, infinite universe.

  10. #110

    Default

    I think you need to do two things:

    1) Take the video off YouTube as you'll only get yourself into trouble

    and

    2) Hand the video to the police as evidence

    Too many people get away with shit like this!
    Last edited by ace962; 01-07-2009 at 11:12 PM.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

This website uses cookies to enhance user experience. They can be disabled at any time. Please see our FAQ's for details.