Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7151617

Thread: Just filmed a street fight.

Black-belts in being a pair of cunts, what fucking low-lifes, his mates getting handed out so he cowardly kicks the other guy in the head knocking him out then tries to be seen as the peacemaker by stopping the other cowardly arsehole continuing his attack.
    Do not like anything like that, the only time I ever kicked somone in the head was my Mothers Ex-husband when he hit her over the head with a dinning chair & yeah he got some.
    Chris.
    For all of your Cage Hire requirements P:M me, I also have a fully loaded lighting rig, warm-up mats available too.
    www.grrr.tv or www.angrrrmanagement.com

that was sick. cowardly bastard. the stomp and soccer kick was just low life. u should have went out and at least tried to stop it. that guy could have died. mabey still have some long term injurys

Quote Originally Posted by kid chaos View Post
    that was sick. cowardly bastard. the stomp and soccer kick was just low life. u should have went out and at least tried to stop it. that guy could have died. mabey still have some long term injurys
    he has got some long term injury..hes a retard

damn i missed it!!! repost?
    The artist formally known as OilinDaDrum

Didnt see the fight but they sound a right bunch of cunts! Fuckin hate when you see cowards actin all hard when they cant do fuck all without a mob! Its really not on and its a shame that this is what our society today has come down to! This "Im gonna strt a fight, an if I start losing, my mates are there to top up the scale!" attitude is just complete shite!

To all the people saying "you should have gone and trie to stop it!", you should really stop and think about what you are suggesting! In all honesty, I would just delete the video and have fuck all to do with it. Its not worth the possible repercussions that you migt end up with.

I got done over a couple of years ago. Walked past a kebab house and was daft enough to not ignore a little prick mouthin off. the lads mate ran in the kebab house to get backup and then next thin you know it was me against about 8 lads, all pussies, I was pretty much holding my own cos when I went to throw a punch at any of them they all scarpered. eventually one of them tried rugby tacklin me, and then whn he my attention was fixed on him, they all jumped on me and overwhelmed and I fell over so just turtled up on my side as best I could and just lay ther feeling all these fanny kicks (the next day I had a bruise on on of my hands, apart from that fuck all wrong!) around my back and on my arms where they were trying to kick me in the head and just thought "they are gonna leg it in a minute!", and surely enough they did, one stayed behind to put one last boot in until I jumped up and he ran for his fuckin life after the rest of em.

The next mornin my dad convinced me to ring the plod, "its the right thing to do!" he kept on saying. So I gave in and basically the plod did fuck all! All this did was start a vendetta, because I dared let the police know what they had done and out of about 8 lads, 2 of them got a caution!

So about a month later, I was attacked again, only this time I got smashed across the face with a metal bar (were talking a 5-6 foot pipe, swung 2 handed a bit like a bo staff here!)for good measure, obviously this dropped me like a sack of shit onto all fours, then one of the little cunts toe punted me straight in the face! It was as if they did it to say "get up from it this time Cunt!".

I needed 14 stitches in my face and my front teeth are smashed to fuck. The police did fuck all over the whole situation, even though the coppers turned up at the second scene and two were arrested directly at the scene. Apparantly just tellin the CID you dont know what happened cos you just happened to turn up to see a load of your mates (none of which you know the names of!) having bother off some bloke lyin on the floor is enough to get you off the hook!

2 nights later I had my window put through, which I put down to being a warning of "we know where you fuckin live!", which did not so much bother me but I still live with the folks and they are both in the late 50's, its shit they do not need.

Ive had further punch ups since with cousins, older brothers etc. of members of the original gang, because they dont like to see their family having trouble with the law (yeah, figure that mentality out!), and see me as the cause of this problem! The shit thing is each punch up whether I win or lose, just sparks up fresh hatred when Im doing fuck all but tryin to forget about the whole event and get on with my life.

Sorry to bore everyone with my experience, but it really is wise to just not get involved with low lifes like this. We can all say that "yea but they are all pissed, we train and we are sober", but there is always a next time, and involving yourself is just inviting trouble. I see the guys involved round here I live regularly, and have no doubt in my mind that I could destroy each one in a one on one setting. But what happens tomorrow night? People could say, "get a load of your mates together and fuck em up big time!", but that is just stoopin to their level and you have to ask yourself, where does it all end?

The point im trying to get across is that you should really stay out of it. If you have no part, and it is not affecting you in any way, you are seriously better off not getting involved.

Yours,
    Beev

Quote Originally Posted by markjitsu View Post
    he'll probably keep being a year older than you, even out of school...
    LOL quality!
    No longer playing World of Warcraft. Goodbye fond memories
    FUCK THE ALLIANCE

And going on BEEVs story. Isn't it time that groups started getting together and fucking linching these types of pricks again. Illegal...yes but effective....yes. I'd be more than game to fuck a few cunts right up with a pole, rifle or whatever need be. Especially if it got the job done. A nice wee crash helmet and a good old ninja mask and you could probably do what the fuck you wanted in the U.K. As long as you appeared to be the one starting the trouble. God help you if the law found out it was a motivated attack though...
    FUCK THE ALLIANCE

have you been watching Outlaw again Wiegie?

Quote Originally Posted by Luke View Post
    have you been watching Outlaw again Wiegie?
    And mad max, and Taxi, and fist of the north star
    FUCK THE ALLIANCE