Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Is Twilight Gay?

Question Is Twilight Gay?

Is Twilight (film/book) Gay?

If your an educated dick, like myself, you can see its just another high school type shitflick for 16 year old girls (or gays) who think they're never going to find a human boyfriend that is perfect.

I for the record. Think its Gay

Discuss
    This is not a gif. It is an actual video of Fedor doing infinate press ups.
    3-0-0

You are correct, although pretty much every female I know, regardsless of age, is obsessed with it.

If they put some boobs in they'd have a series that everyone could enjoy.
    My website now has a new domain, check it out - www.modernviolentgentlemen.com

Pro Fighter
    self-appointed boss of the forum

Nothing to discu, it's gay and any full bloodied man should have hsi genitals removed if they watch it!

i don't even know what it is FTW
    "The more you sweat in peace, the less you bleed in war"
    GFT

My girlfriend nearly got me to watch it, she has read all the books and everything, I didnt have a clue what it was about but luckily I read up on it and saw it was a load of horse shit.

iv saw it luckily it didnt turn me its a total fag fest !! i dont get the attraction to the main dude in real life he still looks like a vampire with dead grey morbid skintone!!!!
    wax on wax off

Pro Fighter
    self-appointed boss of the forum

Quote Originally Posted by thixty View Post
    iv saw it luckily it didnt turn me its a total fag fest !! i dont get the attraction to the main dude in real life he still looks like a vampire with dead grey morbid skintone!!!!
    Clearly you are gay (not sure if you were before you saw the film or not?). God damn secxual tyranasaurs, just like me, don't even consider questioning if another dude is attractive or not.. why are you even questioning if the guy is attractive... THAT is gay!

I don't know if its gay. My gf's little sister told me its about teenage vampires and it sounded far too lame to watch

The thread starter is on my ignore list, but you have to question why anyone would want to create a discussion on a series aimed at 13 year old girls
    www.vtjiujitsu.co.uk - Part of the Bristol Alliance

Wiltshire's Strongest Person 2008

House of Pain Bantamweight British Champion

Rally driver extraordinaire!

This forum is starting to suck so badly. I have the same topics. at work as on the forum now. Might as well actually do some work now.

Quote Originally Posted by Leigh View Post
    a series aimed at 13 year old girls
    That's it right there.

I'm all for taking an established legend (vampires & werewolves) and putting your own spin on it, but the things the writer changed are clearly aimed at pubescent girls -
    Vampires die in the sunlight? Not in twilight, they glitter and sparkle like diamonds.
    Also, the young & attractive werewolf dudes have such a high body temperature that they spend most of their time topless.

Much like Harry Potter, it's aimed at kids, so grown ups should leave it alone and read proper books.