Page 3 of 26 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Checkout closer magazine issue 347 July 4 -10th !

Quote Originally Posted by jaydarrell View Post
    Things have only just begun, i'm looking to really establish
    myself now. What you don't see is the knock on effect of
    training Sophie ! Life is crazy for me right now and its just
    begun..their are bigger things on the way.
    I hate to say it but a lot of it is about who you know !
    Kerry Katona next. Then you could be on MTV... next to "The Hills", it doesn't get any bigger.
    http://www.ChrisReesAcademy.com - http://thetattooedchimp.blogspot.co.uk/

Dont be scared Homie Plastikman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by r-v View Post
    Sarcasm is the use of sharp, cutting remarks or language intended to mock, wound, or subject to contempt or ridicule.

Dont be a hater man Jays cool I think u need to apologies man all of u haters
    Firstly, I am disgusted, disgusted by your insinuation that I am anything but 100% legitimate in my well wishes to Jay.

Secondly, I think you will find that the comment highlighted in bold is in fact copyrighted, and perhaps it is YOU who should apologise, to the owner of said intellectual property. Otherwise you might expect a letter from Mr Boogaloos solicitor.

Now good day to you sir.
    Last edited by Plastikman; 01-07-2009 at 11:48 PM.
    "I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me." - Hunter S. Thompson

[QUOTE=kainer2;377981]Jay is the facebook group with your name on it, actually you...........
    Last edited by jaydarrell; 19-06-2012 at 09:46 AM.

settings/edit profile Jimmy Boogaloo's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Plastikman View Post
    Otherwise you might expect a letter from Mr Boogaloos solicitor.
    Indeed. I have them drafting a very stern letter as we speak.

To be fair, if anyone needs to apologise - I think phil should apologise.
    'I'm not saying I couldn't find a few minutes a day to read a forum, but somehow I've managed to make it through these past few years without being called a faggot on a daily basis.'

if jaydarrel was bothered he would awnser me himself .obviously dhe isnt .you mr boogie should get off your high horse you too sensitive about comments which have nothing to do with yourself .so no apologise here .what you gotta say about this now im sure you have another little comment .and awnser my question how am i jealous . Lemon

Jay, I can't help but feel the media have done you a great dis-service this morning.

A lot of outlets were working the angle of personal fitness, with footage of Andy Murray training.

And they had some other two-bit personal trainers on the breakfast shows. They didn't pick you.

I hope you don't take this badly and shun the British media - give them a second chance Jay.
    Dan Hardy talks Swick, GSP and Daley and trains with new thai coach at Libery gym in Nottingham HERE

Is very important around here MikeyL's Avatar

Well done Jay
    The views I express on this forum are my own and are no way associated with any organisation I work with.

http://www.mmaunltd.com/

http://www.mmahitpit.com/diaries/all...blogs/mikeleng

Its not his cup you can feel.... Mike Bishop's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by phil View Post
    if jaydarrel was bothered he would awnser me himself .obviously dhe isnt .you mr boogie should get off your high horse you too sensitive about comments which have nothing to do with yourself .so no apologise here .what you gotta say about this now im sure you have another little comment .and awnser my question how am i jealous . Lemon
    Jealous AND bitter imho

Some people just hate to see others succeed

my cousin was in the autotrader
    "tonight we dine in hell....or dominoes"

TEAM BADGERS PRISON

it says my name in the titles of coronation street every day, but it isnt me. do you appear in any of the pictures? otherwise, it might be a different jay darrell ingleton. have you got any pictures of you with sophie anderton on your myspace?