Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: New ninja ??

Default New ninja ??

sean (wright) from the contender asia is coming home shortly, before he left for thailand he was playing about with wrestling and juijitsu i think a little peer pressure could get him into MMA.

gonna be cool having scotlands best Thai boxer to date (only scot with fights and wins in both raj and lumpini stadiums) representing the ninjas.

Quote Originally Posted by thaison View Post
    sean (wright) from the contender asia is coming home shortly, before he left for thailand he was playing about with wrestling and juijitsu i think a little peer pressure could get him into MMA.

gonna be cool having scotlands best Thai boxer to date (only scot with fights and wins in both raj and lumpini stadiums) representing the ninjas.
    Totally unfair on other teams, lol

Think we will see alot of folk jumping up and down weights to to dodge Sean.

Every team reading this thread will be saying ffs!!!

If it was me id be wanting to fight him first before he gets his wrestling and jits up to par with his thai.

think he will fight at light and light welter weight..quality that he is coming home

thats ace!
    another great sparring partner at the gym to!

you havent sparred with sean have you dean?

hahaha he's a fucking nightmare

Quote Originally Posted by thaison View Post
    you havent sparred with sean have you dean?

hahaha he's a fucking nightmare

i've had him punch that body shield ricky hatton style for a few rounds but no sparring yet.
    i reckon it may go along the lines of....200 punches to my head then a thunderous leg kick......then i try not to whimper.....sound about right?

Pro Fighter
    Allan "No" Love
    Dinky Ninja

Quote Originally Posted by hurricane View Post
    i've had him punch that body shield ricky hatton style for a few rounds but no sparring yet.
    i reckon it may go along the lines of....200 punches to my head then a thunderous leg kick......then i try not to whimper.....sound about right?
    Fuck that shit...

Pull Guard!

thats bout right, stupid fast for a guy walking around about 80kg

pull half guard and sweep probably a better option :P

might buy a pair of winnings gloves just to protect my head lol

I sparred with him once years ago at John Craigs. He was a good bit smaller then and he didn't have the benefit of all the training in Thailand. It was an unforgettable experience for me for all the wrong reasons.