Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: New ninja ??

Does it for us **flex** piratebrido's Avatar

Two questions.

1. Can he kick Gazilla in the head?
    2. Can I watch?

The most hated Gaijin of all

I sparred with him a long time ago, think it was me james, lyn, tommy and sean sparring. Bearing in mind I outweighed Sean by about 20 kilos at this point, it got a bit heated (I dare say when I sparred it kind of always did) and me and sean stopped sparring and just started trading lowkicks as hard as we could. James turned round to me and said "If you do that to me I am gonna knock you f***ing out!"

Ah those were the days of the old grip before I became a jits fag.

my fren, let tell me you about time i trade the low kick with sean wright

mainsy.jpg
    "I tell them you say they no good fighters... and that their mothers have sex with mules"

bwahahahahah @ c-money!

like that jacket mainsy.

how did the hospital go dude?

Scary thought.

The most hated Gaijin of all

So the surgeon went in my shoulder to have a look.

I was a bit groggy when he spoke to me but i think he said that there is slight bone chips in both my socket and joint which is the reason for it dislocating and wasn't fixed the first time round. I have a follow up appointment in two weeks to discuss options but it sounded like he would need to take bone from somewhere else in my body. Yuk!

No idea what the prognosis is, will find out in a couple of weeks. He told me this should have been done like this the first time round! Sounds like a major surgery so will need to see.

Quote Originally Posted by mainsy View Post
    So the surgeon went in my shoulder to have a look.

I was a bit groggy when he spoke to me but i think he said that there is slight bone chips in both my socket and joint which is the reason for it dislocating and wasn't fixed the first time round. I have a follow up appointment in two weeks to discuss options but it sounded like he would need to take bone from somewhere else in my body. Yuk!

No idea what the prognosis is, will find out in a couple of weeks. He told me this should have been done like this the first time round! Sounds like a major surgery so will need to see.
    Fucking hell dude sounds nasty, best of luck

yeah, all mainsy bashing and wallid pictures aside, i hope this works out well for you mate.
    "I tell them you say they no good fighters... and that their mothers have sex with mules"