Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast

Thread: New ninja ??

Pro Fighter
    Allan "No" Love
    Dinky Ninja

Quote Originally Posted by kickin.ass.ninja.buddy View Post
    Brave move putting him in full pro, headshots on the ground etc

I know he has a monstor pedigree, probs been in more wars than any other mma fighter in Scotland.

But Say Willie Mcrackan for e.g. Im not going into the Dinky Ninja debate, but it would take a long time for Sean to be ready to fight a dude like that.
    Given that James has trained with Sean in the last 6 months and is Scotlands top or at second top fighter I'll take his opinion on who he's ready for over someone that's never fought.

Fucking hell this threads still rumbling on:

willies not going to fight sean, willie fights for dinky ninjas, sean will fight for dinky ninjas.

in regards to wether he goes straight to pro, who in there right mind is going to fight a guy with that level of striking under semi pro rules (strategically sean could strike away on the feet, stall or neutralise on the ground and play for restarts to get it back to standing) same thing went with Colin baxter, had to go straight to pro rules.

The whole pro/semi pro thing opens up another can of worms, sean is a professional fighter, its his job. He will be training like a pro mma fighter, with pro mma fighters and a set of coaches that most gyms in the country cant compete with, really wouldnt be fair sticking him in a ring/cage with some guy who has been training for a couple years, works during the day and trains 3/4 nights a week would it?

Again as sean will be training and represnting the dinky ninjas he wont fight until the coaching staff at the team say he is ready, same goes for all our fighters. Not big into letting guys represent us if there not ready too, makes them look bad, us look bad, and the whole sport look bad, and its pretty dangerous.

In terms of thai seans definatley top 5 in the Uk for his weight class

nobodys saying hes a complete beginner on the ground. I would hazard a guess since james and paul are close to sean they've rolled with him and i doubt he troubled them regardless of whether he started with them or not. same as they wouldnt trouble him in thai they went in different directions. dont know who was mentioned with thai background bar myself and jarvie i know both of them have superior experience to me and no disrespect to jarvie but i personally think sean is the best thai boxer in his weight division in the uk.
    watched james and sean spar when sean was over at christmas...was pretty epic...was competitive, difference is skill wasnt that great, different styles and sean outweighed james by 10kg

looking forward to sean coming back over.....even though he's a massive douche and he's caused all this trouble without even being here. :P

The most hated Gaijin of all

I will second that sean is a total douche

i concour.. in fact i dont even like the dude anymore

you not what else?

he totally lacks respect.....now thats something i usually respect but in this respect i cant respect his lack of respect one tiny bit.

yours respectfully....

Dean

i respect that about you dean.
    P.s how many more steps until im 'in'??
    id really like to be a triad before the summers over.. pm me on this matter

surely you coulda put respect in there more than 6 times?
    making bamjitsu happen since 2007
    bamjitsu@hotmail.co.uk

Quote Originally Posted by bambam View Post
    surely you coulda put respect in there more than 6 times?

with all due respect....mind yer own business

respectfully

Dean

p.s james...we'll talk tomorrow you've got potential dude.....you could go a long way

respect
    respect
    respect
    respect
    respect
    respect
    respect
    dunno why just did
    making bamjitsu happen since 2007
    bamjitsu@hotmail.co.uk