Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: New ninja ??

Quote Originally Posted by Black Mamba View Post
    Why don't they just fight Thai then if jarvie was wanting to fight him at Thai anyway but it didn't ever happen
    am with bobby,sean will need about a year to adapt to mma but can strike with any1 in the uk at his weight in muaythai,

Quote Originally Posted by underdog View Post
    As has been already posted Bobby, Jarvie has finished with thai and has evolved into an mma fighter and looks to continue going forward within the sport of mma.

cheers for the PM james, no doubt i will catch up with you all at the next show

Robert
    Sean doesn't fight Mma either yet. Must be easier to go back to Thai for James than mma for sean. Was only a suggestion as of an earlier post it was said that he wanted to fight sean thai b4 but it never happened. Only a suggestion. As will take a gd 6 months at a fast rate to pick up the jits and wrestling. So no need to get ratty
    Proud to be sponsored bySport-Sense.co.uk

Dinky Ninja
    Paul McVeigh
    Pro Fighter

fight fight fight
    MMA Strength, Conditioning and Awesomeness Blog- UPDATED 8/2/11 Random Musings prior to actual content http://maccavelli.wordpress.com/

Sean doesn't fight Mma either yet. Must be easier to go back to Thai for James than mma for sean. Was only a suggestion as of an earlier post it was said that he wanted to fight sean thai b4 but it never happened. Only a suggestion. As will take a gd 6 months at a fast rate to pick up the jits and wrestling. So no need to get ratty
    Was never meant to come across as ratty mate, forums have a tendency for things to be taken out of context the comments i have made were my opinion on the matter, everyone else's posts are theres, regardless if this fight happens the original post was put forward to say that there is an opponent willing to fight sean in mma, i never said when i only suggested when jarvie could take it.

The last thing i want is for this thread to go tits up so apologies to anyone thats been offended.

Robert

Quote Originally Posted by Maccavelli View Post
    fight fight fight
    lol brilliant we can all gather round in a big circle

Dinky Ninja
    Paul McVeigh
    Pro Fighter

I cant wait to show Sean all the trouble hes caused

Hes a good athlete and intelligent i think he can make the transition to mma really well.
    MMA Strength, Conditioning and Awesomeness Blog- UPDATED 8/2/11 Random Musings prior to actual content http://maccavelli.wordpress.com/

Sean was training in jits and wrestling with us ages ago and was pretty talented in both areas. Wont tak him long to get ready for mma when he gets back.There will be offers of thai fights as wll due to his reputation in the sport.

Think the 73kg class in scotland is looking good with James Jarvie, Chris Carmicheal, Colin Baxter coming down and sean if he decides to fight mma. Some good fights right there.

All gd. All good for the Scottish mma. Yeh I know sean is an athlete. Seen him fight a few times. That will be tough weight to fight under. Some great fights in the near future I think. I say it shows our sport is ahead of them all with so many athletes converting from other sports.
    Proud to be sponsored bySport-Sense.co.uk

this underdog guy seems like a real trouble maker, coming on here, trying to set up fights and cause all sorts of trouble between different camps...
    PROFESSIONAL MMA SHIT.
    LIKES FREE STUFF.
    GIVE ME MONEY.

Quote Originally Posted by markjitsu View Post
    this underdog guy seems like a real trouble maker, coming on here, trying to set up fights and cause all sorts of trouble between different camps...
    aye he's a right ratty git isnt he :P

smile fellas