Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Adidas Y3 Boxing Style Trainers Sizes 6-11 30

Sorry but it's a waste of 30...

snide trainers are rank
    I swear before this company that I shall fight to the death for my king. If my king or my lord shall die, I shall take his place & fight as he would have fought. If any man here see me taken with weak heart & run away, he shall remind me of this pledge, made here before my kin.

Nah I dont mind the snidey y-3's I have had a few pair tbh they're pretty decent.

Quote Originally Posted by pauljono1120 View Post
    Fake trainers are everywereee.

I ounce had a fake trainer from JJB or something lol.
    ....Paul....wtf ?

Got some snides off Ebay while back, they lasted 2-3 week tops then started comin away from the sole.

I wouldn't touch out like that again.
    I swear before this company that I shall fight to the death for my king. If my king or my lord shall die, I shall take his place & fight as he would have fought. If any man here see me taken with weak heart & run away, he shall remind me of this pledge, made here before my kin.

There's a little old woman on Earlestown flea market every Saturday. Think she sells wool n cotton all that gear aswel.

Anyone up for some beads ??