Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Will Amir Khan become KING on Saturday?

Default Will Amir Khan become KING on Saturday?

What do you guys think? Also, how do you think a potential match up between Hatton and Khan goes?

Not taught by Wizards

I hope he loses, I know I will get flamed for saying that, but I do

Quote Originally Posted by darthcrab View Post
    I hope he loses, I know I will get flamed for saying that, but I do
    I hope he loses too, so we can all see he's not in Hattons league, and never will be.

He'd whoop Hatton now, but he's full of it, so I hope he gets Ko'd in the 1st.

Maybe he'll get another win via headbutt

Hopefully he doesn't get a win at all.

I don't really get all the hate for Amir. He seems no more cocky than most other fighters to be honest.

I am a little baffled as to how he's got a PPV deal though.

As for the fight? I don't know much about Kotelnick, but after the Presscott fight I doubt very much they'd put him in with another big hitter.

If Kotelnick can bang then he should win. If he doesn't hit hard but can box then he could win. If he doesn't hit hard and is an average technical fighter then Khan should take it.

Quote Originally Posted by Iconoclast View Post
    I don't really get all the hate for Amir. He seems no more cocky than most other fighters to be honest.
    thinking the same myself....

where's the love ?
    Gary.

Doesn't have a signature anymore

Presumably the same tactic as for barrerra, go in with the head 7 open a brutal cut.
    Despite bleeding heavilly ref lets it carry on & Khan takes advantage of loss of vision to outscore him & then amazing as soon as the fifth round starts the Ref can decide the cut is too bad & go to the cards for a decision.

Not that I'm still bitter over Barrerra losing or anything!!

To be honest I always thought khan was good, but with his determination to move upwards quickly Warren hasn't been able to do the usual slow build job which worked wonders for Hatton. As a result we saw the Prescott loss & Khan being in PPV for his last few fights & the casual fans just aren't going to pay for it.