Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: bjj bb Ze Marcelo teaching in Birmingham

Default bjj bb Ze Marcelo teaching in Birmingham

Bjj BB Ze Marcello teaching at BIRMINGHAM MMA FACTORY twice a week, starting on tues 21st July 8-9.30pm and thurs 23rd july 8-9.30.35 for 8 lessons of bjj. 45 for thai boxing, boxing, wresting, no gi and bjj a total of 25 per month. Everyone welcome.

BIRMINGHAM MMA FACTORY, Smethwick, birmingham, B66 2AR

Great news - just up the road from my in-laws!
    Not only have I now got an excuse/opportunity to escape from the in-laws and their family while I'm in Smethwick (just kidding in case they're reading this! ), I also get to train with my teacher whilst there!

Have you guys got a timetable of classes??? Also what's the minimum age of someone wanting to train??? Gonna try and get my niece/nephew to train there...

Also - I should mention - I can't say enough good things about Ze Marcello.... As well as being a BJJ Black Belt, he is also a former World and European champion. Without a doubt the best instructor I've trained with and REALLY knows his stuff when it comes to BJJ with Gi, No-GI and using BJJ for MMA as well, having spent years training at BTT in Brazil with the likes of Busta, Sperry, Nog brothers, Arona etc. etc..... A great instructor and a top bloke... Birmingham MMA Factory are lucky to have him there. Loads of tough dudes in Smethwick/Handsworth as well - I can see Birmingham MMA factory producing some serious monsters!

Thanks in advance!
    Last edited by Jogs D; 16-07-2009 at 04:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jogs D View Post
    Great news - just up the road from my in-laws!
    Not only have I now got an excuse/opportunity to escape from the in-laws and their family while I'm in Smethwick (just kidding in case they're reading this! ), I also get to train with my teacher whilst there!

Have you guys got a timetable of classes??? Also what's the minimum age of someone wanting to train??? Gonna try and get my niece/nephew to train there...

Also - I should mention - I can't say enough good things about Ze Marcello.... As well as being a BJJ Black Belt, he is also a former World and European champion. Without a doubt the best instructor I've trained with and REALLY knows his stuff when it comes to BJJ with Gi, No-GI and using BJJ for MMA as well, having spent years training at BTT in Brazil with the likes of Busta, Sperry, Nog brothers, Arona etc. etc..... A great instructor and a top bloke... Birmingham MMA Factory are lucky to have him there. Loads of tough dudes in Smethwick/Handsworth as well - I can see Birmingham MMA factory producing some serious monsters!

Thanks in advance!
    Ze and Xandinho are both wikid guys to train under. Any 1 in B'ham should givve it a try u wont wanna leave
    ICON Jiu Jitsu

The only bars i go to are Arm Bars, Knee Bars and a Mars Bar

Ze Marcelo did a seminar here in Frankfurt yesterday. Reallynice guy and a great instructor.

I will be popping into this class when I am back home visiting etc.

Default No Gi class saturday tought by bjj BB

xandinho is looking to do a saturday No Gi class from 1pm to 2.30pm. If there is any interest please pm me.14s and over can come to adults class. Also we are in the process of organizing a under twelves class.

jogs d we have bjj 8-9.30 tues and bjj 8-9.30 wed. Also going to start a no Gi class sat 1-2.30. we also have wrestling,boxing and thia classes.

Cheers mate. What days / times are the wrestling/boxing/thai classes????

boxing fri @ 7-8pm thai monday 6.30pm-7.30 and thurs 7pm-8pm wrestling mon 7.30-9.30 wed 6.30-7.30.

That's excellent....
    I'm gonna make sure my trips to Smethwick are on Saturdays so I can escape the in-laws for a bit and do some training with my teacher....

Looking forward to hearing some more about the kids classes too - my brother-in-law and his family live pretty much round the corner from your gym - don't think he'll train - would be perfect for the kids though!