Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Bisping vs Wand rumoured in Manchester

Default Bisping vs Wand rumoured in Manchester

im sorry but bisping will suffer the same fate as hendo did to him

Wandy will KO mike.

i think bisping may be able to get a decision win here, although i heard hes meant to be fighting patrick cote?
    "My whole life is an epic journey man, I mean who else do you know that listens to Enya whilst taking a dump?"

Wandy's proper past it now but he'll stick KO Bisping because he'll rush him and Bisping doesn't have the power to pick apart his technical faults. Cote would be a dangerous fight too, but he'd have a better chance winning on points since I don't Cote would bullrush him like Wandy.

Jaded Insider

just my two cents but I think Cote is a tougher fight than Wand... at least every single time you know how Wand is going to fight, what he brings and what his weaknesses are. I think Cote is more Dynamic and surprisingly underrated.

getting tickets for this definately wanderlei gives the moneys worth wand i far tougher fight for mike than cote, cote is just an all aroundish sorta guy with a good chin, mike hasn't got the power to dent wand and will be swarmed and tko'ed i reckon.
    "A boxer is the best predator on land. The Lion, but throw him in the shark tank and he becomes just another meal" Renzo Gracie.

Id love to see Wanderlei live and although i do really like bisping, i think wand would win it. Would also like to see Cote so if either of these do happen at 105 in manchester it would be excellent.

I can't see Bisping beating either Cote or Wanderlei. Especially after last weekend.

i wanna fight mike, he will beat my ass and get the win and i will get 10grand for 4 seconds work , everyones a winner , can you sort this please Dana,