Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Zaromskis: I can beat anyone

Default Zaromskis: I can beat anyone

With Marius' huge fight with Hayato 'Mach' Sakurai in Dream's welterweight tourney flying largely under the radar, we spoke to the London Shootfighter ahead of the bout to get his take on things.

The Sakurai fight is a whole different animal, however. Ikemoto is a good-level veteran but Sakurai is elite. He has beaten Joachim Hansen, Jens Pulver, Caol Uno and Shinya Aoki twice, one of those on the way to the semi-finals. Zaromskis remains confident though, stating, "when he is outside the ring he is a legend, when we are inside the ring he is just a man I am going to knock out."

Confident and unfazed, Zaromskis will take a major step in his career with a win over Sakurai.
    Check the rest out over here:
    http://www.mmaunltd.com/feature-deta...i-and-wwgp.htm

Let's show our support to a British-based fighter representing on the world stage! Best of luck Marius.

Mach is badass but Zaro can do this! Good luck Zaro! Looking forward to Dream!

goodluck mate, you've looked awesome in training and im sure you can take mach out
    "My whole life is an epic journey man, I mean who else do you know that listens to Enya whilst taking a dump?"

Good luck Man - has looked good in training. Time to reap the rewards.

Good Luck.

Stu
    MMA RULES East Coast Fight Factory show dates 2014
    7th June - 4th Oct - 15 Nov - Fighters Wanted
    NEW ECFF WEB @ www.ecff.co.uk

Should be an excellent fight

beat everyone apart from che mills

Tough fight for Marius, winner wins the tournement, IMO.
    Team: ROUGH HOUSE (bushido-mma.co.uk/mikesgym.nl)

Ultimate Gladiators 2:- The Truth. Coming soon

Sponsors:-www.semtex.tv www.maximuscle.com/paul www.ultimate-gladiators.com

Managed by:- Wad Alameddine
    Mob:+44 (0)7939 100 750
    Email: wad@fight-management.com

Marius is a legit badass. Can't wait to see this fight. I'm hoping he wins. His flying knees are top notch.
    Crooklyn of TapouT Radio[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by crooklyn View Post
    Marius is a legit badass. Can't wait to see this fight. I'm hoping he wins. His flying knees are top notch.
    Bet you'd love Marius to beat you off.
    http://www.kendallgrovemma.com/

"You fucked his wife, fucked his fucking wife, you fucking wife fucker, you fucked his fucking wife you wife-fucking cunt, another mans wife? You stupid? You fucking thick you cunt? Fuck another mans wife? You don't do that!"

- Stephen Dillane