Thread: WANTED - World Vale Tudo Championships 3 ?

Default WANTED - World Vale Tudo Championships 3 ?

Does anyone have a DVD copy of world vale tudo championship 3 they can sort us out with ???

Cheers
    I swear before this company that I shall fight to the death for my king. If my king or my lord shall die, I shall take his place & fight as he would have fought. If any man here see me taken with weak heart & run away, he shall remind me of this pledge, made here before my kin.

Pro Fighter
    self-appointed boss of the forum

This?

http://www.sherdog.com/event.php?sea...s&event_id=338

If so, the indeed I have all but 2 or 3 of them... but not originals and "tape trading" is not allowed on the forum....

Yeah that's it .....
    I swear before this company that I shall fight to the death for my king. If my king or my lord shall die, I shall take his place & fight as he would have fought. If any man here see me taken with weak heart & run away, he shall remind me of this pledge, made here before my kin.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ULTIMATE-COMBAT-WORLD-VALE-TUDO-3-VIDEO_W0QQitemZ110148621236QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_D VD_Film_TV_Videos?hash=item19a55e93b4&_trksid=p328 6.c0.m14&_trkparms=65%3A12|66%3A2|39%3A1|72%3A1683 |293%3A1|294%3A50

Pro Fighter
    self-appointed boss of the forum

"DVD copy"............