Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Since i have cut out meat from my diet

Default Since i have cut out meat from my diet

I have less
    -Body fat (loads)
    -No sleeping problems anymore, also sleep one hour less a day. No longer take sleeping meds
    -I'm awake as soon as i get out of bed.

Whats even more insane, i have had colon problems since i can remember. Having had the most fucked up tests. From my blood, to getting my test tested, and colon checked from inside and out side... And nothing they could find, and i kept having horrible pains, and kept shitting out water....

Also i kept getting ill, as soon as a started training hard. Having colds, feeling week etc. Number 1 reason why i pulled out of a lot of fights, cause my immune system when to complete shit. Even i believed i became a pussy, who had severe mental problems lol, not making excuses btw..

Being on a special diet, for 4 months now. I havent been sick once, no colds, no stomach pains. Not that i ever want to fight again, but i did a insane load of cardio and than cut weight... to see if there was a difference and i was fine..... My cardio also has gone double by doing less training lol
    I no longer shit like a aids patient.

Not saying everyone could stop eating meat. Just wanted to share changing in foods, you might be allergic for can TOTALY change your life.

Both in sports and in personal
    Last edited by Duchman; 19-07-2009 at 01:28 PM.

Thats great that you're feeling a shit tonne better. I did the vegetarian thing for a couple of months once and I must admit that I felt absolutely great though I lost a bit of weight because of my lack of proper nutritional knowlege at the time. In the end though I was craving meat really really badly and resorted to a burger king trip. Then I was back on the steaks.
    No longer playing World of Warcraft. Goodbye fond memories
    FUCK THE ALLIANCE

Dont be scared Homie Plastikman's Avatar

Really doubt i could give up meat. Far too delicious.
    "I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me." - Hunter S. Thompson

I was a vegetarian for a few years, but I was a teenager at the time and had just started training, so my body was really sruggling to grow. When I started eating meat again I put on like 2 stone in the space of a few months.

I think the great thing about the vegi diet is that your body is always loaded with vitamins, I think I was probably ill once thoughout the 3 years I didn't eat meat.

However, steaks are tasty, I have yet to hear a reason not to eat meat that is more important than that.
    My website now has a new domain, check it out - www.modernviolentgentlemen.com

red meat is bad for you simply because its so amazingly hard for you to digest , i have watched detox programmes where pwople have shat out meat thats been clogging their system up for months.

saying that i do like a fillet evry now and then

i had similar type improvements when i stopped eating wheat. no pasta, no bread and felt a million times better.
    might not be the actual type of food, more just a case of simplifying your diet makes your body more efficient at digesting and dealing with the food you do eat. but then im no dietician

In my opinion it's nothing magical or special... it is a bit like when people say 'OMFGWTF!!! I lostweight on no carbs' you ask what they ate instead and they say well I ate:

Two chicken breasts and peas for tea... what do you usually have? two chicken breasts and potatoes with peas. If you consider that two chicken breasts with peas is about 150 calories per chicken breast + 80 calories for peas is 380 calories and a serving of potatoes is about 300 calories you have near halved your calories count from 680 calories to 380 calories.

Lunch if you used to have a chicken sandwhich with crisps and now have chicken salad with an apple you have gone from around 400 calories down to 150 calories + 60 calories, again halving your calorie count, some people even have two sandwiches reducing calories even more.

When you look at your most eaten meat sausages, pies, bacon, steak and your staple carbs i.e. rice, bread, potatoe... you find they are some of the highest calorie based foods around and therefore it is pretty obvious that cutting out a group of them is going to have you losing weight.

Quorn is a good chicken alternative... I am not a veggie but I buy diced chicken style quorn
    "When you're not training; somebody else is training to kick your ass."
    Part of Team Savage. Trained by Alex 'The Boy' Owen:
    http://www.teamsavage.co.uk/

What the heck? seriously did you read my post or are you making a comment on the wrong topic.

commenting on the reduced bodyfat bullet point before you turn everyone in the UK veggie
    "When you're not training; somebody else is training to kick your ass."
    Part of Team Savage. Trained by Alex 'The Boy' Owen:
    http://www.teamsavage.co.uk/

Err ok. So you try to tackle the body fat part, with out actully knowing my diet? quite weird lol.
    well still eat: rice, bread, potatoe. any other grains. Since loads of the good ones is packed with fibers (wich are good against cancer and other stuff) i still eat them.

I never eat bacon.. or any other pork meat. since i'm Jewish.