Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: If I was an eccentric billionaire: my MMA gym/dojo

Smile If I was an eccentric billionaire: my MMA gym/dojo

I would acquire one of those really cool Japanese temples and use it as massive training facility, retro-fitting it with all the proper amenities

This would be the sauna/steam room

I dunno, Its a bit Trad. I'd go for ATT style, with a couple of cages, mats, BJJ blackbelts teaching, a gym, some UFC/Pride posters along with belts/trophy cabinet, bar, sauna, massage parlour, restaurant, mcdonalds, record shop and a partridge in a pear tree.

You would soon be an eccentric Millionaire

A massive outdoor area for rolling or sparring. Of course needs to covered by mat or canvas

and probably located somewhere in the mountains for that fresh alpine air

and then instead of tap out posters, throw up some japanese block prints instead

Yeah that sounds good. Think what Id do is buy a tropical island with shit loads of palm trees, kidnap a bunch of UFC champs, BJJ n Karate blackbelts... do like the idea of an outside rolling/mat space though, then if it rains have a wimbledon style roof that goes over... winnar!

Quote Originally Posted by kainer2 View Post
    You would soon be an eccentric Millionaire
    not if i turned it into a reality show!!!

and throw in some Japanese-Brazilian birds for good measure for the BJJ classes

Banned

a coup' o glocks in case dose bitch ass crips start steppin'; like muther fuckers!
    Last edited by United Blood Nation; 24-07-2009 at 11:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Macthumperton View Post
    and then instead of tap out posters, throw up some japanese block prints instead

Very nice......
    I swear before this company that I shall fight to the death for my king. If my king or my lord shall die, I shall take his place & fight as he would have fought. If any man here see me taken with weak heart & run away, he shall remind me of this pledge, made here before my kin.